Black Panthers in TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deerplanter View Post
    I grew up outside of Henderson and there were several of my friends that said they could hear one at night.
    That's kind of racist to hear an animal scream and assume you know it's color.

Comment

According to the original map, there seems to be a large group in DFW, Austin and Houston.

Comment

Aren’t the Black Panthers a hate group?

Comment

Outside in the cold distance
          A black panther did growl
          Two riders were approaching
          And the wind began to howl.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
            Yes, I’m deeply offended by that panther color assumption he made. I’m calling all my black friends in Dallas today to bring this before the appropriate organization to discuss how we are going to combat this unrighteousness and indignation.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                "Sorry I ruined your black panther party."
                “Oh Forest” I lol’d at that

Comment

I never mentioned color and I also said I never heard one scream myself

Comment

I never mentioned color and I also said I never heard one scream myself
                    Umm. Nice crawfishing. The thread is about black Panthers. Then you said you saw one. Then the next sentence was your racist friends heard one. I'm just impressed that they've heard enough Panthers in their life to discriminate between the regular ones and the black ones. [emoji16]. I did hear one down on the border once. He/she/it sounded like a Mexican panther. You know how they are.
                    Last edited by Chew; 10-17-2018, 05:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Worksalot View Post
                      Yes, I’m deeply offended by that panther color assumption he made. I’m calling all my black friends in Dallas today to bring this before the appropriate organization to discuss how we are going to combat this unrighteousness and indignation.
                      I am so sorry I offended you by saying I saw something that was a dark color in the woods. Maybe I will get banned.

Comment

I am so sorry I offended you by saying I saw something that was a dark color in the woods. Maybe I will get banned.
                        [ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqKZSYxKRPU"]黑豹乐队 (Hei Bao / Black Panther) - self-titled full album - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Umm. Nice crawfishing. The thread is about black Panthers. Then you said you saw one. Then the next sentence was your racist friends heard one. I'm just impressed that they've heard enough Panthers in their life to discriminate between the regular ones and the black ones. [emoji16]. I did hear one down on the border once. He/she/it sounded like a Mexican panther. You know how they are.
                          No crawfishing, I had a long post to respond to this acquisition but I deleted it, your not worth the effort.

Comment

No crawfishing, I had a long post to respond to this acquisition but I deleted it, your not worth the effort.
                            Surely you jest. You are one of the lucky few that has seen the elusive black panther. And you have wildlife biologist friends that are able to identify pigmentation by sound. And you must have a broken sarcasm meter because everything I said was in good fun.

Sorry I ruined your dark colored accent having panther party.

And what acquisition are we talking about? This isn't the classifieds. [emoji16][emoji3][emoji38][emoji6]

Comment

Originally posted by Cjh94 View Post
                              Headed up to Weatherford from Waco this last New Years. Saw a black cat hauling across the snow; I know dang well it wasn’t a feral cat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Stay away from the purple acid. . . especially at New Year blowouts.

Comment

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand we're off and running.......

So do you know for a fact that they aren’t here? Did you also know that they were indigenous to Texas back around the 1800’s? Come into the Waco Cabela’s; there’s a picture you might like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X