Clear All

Sounded like an exciting hunt and what a great buck

Comment

Man this is awesome, you're a legend

Comment

Another great story GG!!!

Congrats on finding the buck

Comment

I love this thread! Thanks again for sharing.

Comment

I have a biggun found. Hes a deer I decided not to hunt two years ago an never saw him last year. Hes back this year and a true monster. Already broke a G2 . Hes 8 plus though so if we get on him, hes going down. He is a typical ten with 7 stickers.We will see what happens.

Comment

Another mature east Texas buck in the books! Congrats to you and your dad on another good looking deer

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                I have a biggun found. Hes a deer I decided not to hunt two years ago an never saw him last year. Hes back this year and a true monster. Already broke a G2 . Hes 8 plus though so if we get on him, hes going down. He is a typical ten with 7 stickers.We will see what happens.

Good Lordy. Maybe next weeks weather will get him to give up the ghost!

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                  Sounds like a freak! Can't wait to see him in the back of your truck

Comment

This has to be one of my favorite threads

Comment

Good luck Mr Steve

Comment

Wow what an awesome hunt! Congrats to your Dad.

Comment

Good Luck on the hunt GarGuy.

Comment

Good luck Gar Guy

Comment

Go get him and give us some pics, when the time is right.

Comment

Good deer your dad shot and good luck on the others your waiting on.

Comment

Working...
                                X