No announcement yet.

Huge deal alert!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Synthetic 270 and 308 sitting at the Troup Highway Wal-Mart in Tyler.

I passed on both but couldn't pass on the Pink Red Ryder for my daughter on clearance for $13.

Comment

My girlfriend’s dad bought the synthetic 308 at spring creek walmart in Plano today. Apparently a guy signed paperwork for it on the 1st of August and failed the background check or something. They had to hold it for 30 days before they could sell it. Today was the 30 day mark so he was able to buy it.

Comment

I don't know if this location was posted, but Hudson Oaks (near Weatherford) still has several of the $348 rifles. They also had one wood stock Savage Axis marked down to $199, but I couldn't get anybody to tell me what caliber it was. Just putting it out there in case anybody is still looking.

Comment

Has anybody shot the Vanguard yet? Will be shooting mine this weekend, just curious on grouping or if it is shooting 10" moa, lol.

Comment

I picked up one of the wood stock Vanguard Sporters in .270 and decided I need another suppressor ready tactical bolt gun, so the Weatherby is for sale if anybody is interested. Couple small handling marks on stock. Never been fired. Got a set of Talley Scope Rings already installed on it as well. $425 located in NW Houston, but traveling to Huntsville tonight. Willing to meet anywhere along the way.

Comment

Anyone happen to impulse buy one of the synthetic 308 they would like to get rid of?

Comment

Anyone bought the 270 deluxe sportster, what ammo is the best?, bought a Leupold 3.5x10x50 scope. looking for the best ammo for the gun performance ?

Comment

Originally posted by BetramHunter View Post
                  Anyone happen to impulse buy one of the synthetic 308 they would like to get rid of?
                  I got the nice wood stock one in 308....

Comment

No guns ever at the Walmart by me!!!!!!!!
                    I put explamation points so you guys know I’m excited!

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter90 View Post
                      Has anybody shot the Vanguard yet? Will be shooting mine this weekend, just curious on grouping or if it is shooting 10" moa, lol.
                      feed it what it likes and Im sure you will be happy with its grouping

Comment

hmmm....wondering if I should unload the 270 deluxe and 243 deluxe I have, I need glass for another rifle...

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                          I got the nice wood stock one in 308....
                          Is it for sale? PM sent!

Comment

I shot mine and shoots under 1" for sure with cheap ammo. I also got it threaded for my suppressor. Do not think you can find a better gun for the deal.

Comment

i bought the deluxe 243 and 30-06 for 349$ each.... just because I needed a 4th 243 and didn't own a '06!! mounted a 3i and a zeiss, used higher end warne steel bases, and warne and leupold mark rings. came across 11.97$/box power shok ammo..

well....typical of weatherby vanguards. I shot/cleaned/shot/cleaned for 3 three shot groups each. largest group was 1 1/4" from the 30-06, the other 5 three shot groups were under an inch at 100yds.. the 243 shot really well. glad I didn't sell em' to a guy at work that tried to buy for 500 each..

Comment

Huge deal alert!!!!

Dang! Wish I had seen this back when it started! I’m wanting a vanguard in 30-06!! Anyone wanting to unload one???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Last edited by Jeremy7306; 10-19-2018, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X