Red Copper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red Copper

Not a recipe but for the chefs here I have to share this. Yes, this is one of those As Seen on TV items. After having it 6 weeks it is our go to skillet and we have a cabinet full of very expensive cookware. No need for cooking spray of any kind with these things.
    I’m gonna give it a couple months more and if it holds up I will donate all our other pans in favor of these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife bought a set that look very much like those except the interior coating is white. They actually do work quite well.

Comment

I have a few of them too . Use them more then our expensive stuff .

Comment

Maybe a stupid question but what’s the difference from other nonstick pans?

Comment

Originally posted by neskora View Post
          Maybe a stupid question but what’s the difference from other nonstick pans?
          Bout 15 bucks.

We love ours but have noticed they are developing hot spots after a year of hard use.

Comment

My Mom gave me one I like it. Especially at deer camp because it cleans up easy with minimum water.

Comment

I'm a cast iron guy.

Comment

I have grown pretty fond of our Calphalon stuff but I may check this out.

Comment

Bought a set of the RV they had a 3 frying pan set at kroger in the closet out section they where a bit marked up .. not like i care they really do work well

Comment

Originally posted by Grizz83 View Post
                    I'm a cast iron guy.
                    I have several Le Creuset skillets and a grill pan and to be honest I love it but cannot figure out how not to get things stuck to it . Its not to be oil but I have tried every thing /

Total mystery to me

Comment

Originally posted by HDWRENCH View Post
                      I have several Le Creuset skillets and a grill pan and to be honest I love it but cannot figure out how not to get things stuck to it . Its not to be oil but I have tried every thing /

Total mystery to me
                      Have you seasoned it?

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
                        Have you seasoned it?
                        If I recall, most of le creuset's cast iron is enameled, so it can't really take a seasoning, and will never be non-stick like normal cast iron.

Comment

Those are sooo 2017.
                          2018 is Blue Diamond!!

Comment

Working...
                          X