Mexico 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hsbtgarcia View Post
    Leaving in the morning to go check out the new lease.
    Will be crossing at Colombia.
    First time hunting Old Mexico.
    Pretty excited to say the least.
    Welcome to the neighborhood Keith! Hope you're good at drinking beer, your landowner is ... see you down the road amigo.

Comment

I Bet Amigo, theres nothing like it! Welcome and safe travels.

Comment

Got the lease on my mind tonight.... it amazes me how beautiful it is. The older i get the more i enjoy these pics funny i can hear the silence in them. VIVA!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep, something special down there
          Attached Files

Comment

Not a bad little trip to check on everything. Definitely quiet and definitely special.

Need some rain [emoji943]

Comment

Got .2 last night

Comment

If anyone is interested there is a 6000 ac. ranch for lease next to the ranch I just leased. Nice house with electricity. Its on Hwy 85 about 20 miles south of Nuevo Laredo. Pm for details.

Comment

Originally posted by Slickrick View Post
                  If anyone is interested there is a 6000 ac. ranch for lease next to the ranch I just leased. Nice house with electricity. Its on Hwy 85 about 20 miles south of Nuevo Laredo. Pm for details.

Did you lease the brothers side?

Comment

Yes Sir. Do you know much about the place?

Comment

Going down next weekend if anyone wants to go take a look.

Comment

Originally posted by Slickrick View Post
                        Yes Sir. Do you know much about the place?

Yes sir! Very good country with a history of big deer! Shoot me a message if you need anything or have any questions! I have a group going to look next door next weekend.

Comment

Comment

Bo just sent golf ball size hail pics from up that way. We are the ranch hoping for the rain. Been a good trip, hot but deer are hitting the cottonseed good. Headed out munyana, will update on crossing.

Comment

Old mexico trophy Lease

Trophy Old Mexico deer lease, South west of Guerrero, Looking for 3 trophy minded hunters. 8200 acres six gun total. No check point. Cost per hunter is 4200.00 per member, 250.00 permits. Feed protein from march to September cost per hunter is around 1500.00. feed corn year round cost is different per hunter. Cowboys put out protein. Nice house 3 bedroom 2 bath, air conditioning. I have been on this Ranch 13 years has been protein fed for 12 years. We have taken many bucks from 160 to 185. This is a proven trophy ranch. Hunters allowed one trophy over 5.5 years. plus culls. We will take some does off ranch for management. We will have one weekend dove hunt lease members before deer season. PM me please if you are interested.
                              Attached Files

Comment

We got baseball/tennis ball size hail last night not positive on rain fall totals but it sounded like a good one

Comment

Working...
                                X