Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm starting to sweat the Senate race....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's crazy or sad, or both actually, that it is even a race..... in TEXAS!

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
      Yup!
      He’s close in a race in which his platform is
      GUN CONTROL
      AMNESTY
      FREE COLLEGE
      GOVERNMENT HEALTHCARE

IINNNNNN TTTEEEEE***XXAAAAAASSSSSS!!!!

Insanity

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
        Yup!

He’s close in a race in which his platform is

GUN CONTROL

AMNESTY

FREE COLLEGE

GOVERNMENT HEALTHCARE

IINNNNNN TTTEEEEE***XXAAAAAASSSSSS!!!!

Insanity

I would bet, if it was allowed, that Cruz is much further ahead than any poll is predicting.

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
          It's easy for me to see why it is as close as it is. When 90% of the media is pushing one candidate. HBO and CNN have even created programming for Beto. Then you have the ones that won't support Cruz because he stood up to trump. Then the ones that say he didn't fight back hard enough. The media and even other R senators are scared of Cruz. He won't do what they want....just to get along

Comment

Cruz will win by double digits.

Comment

If all his yard signs said Robert O'Rourke ..Cruz would win in the triple digits

Comment

Most exit polling from early voters is showing Republicans are heavily outnumbering Dumbocratic voters across the country. Hopefully this is a repeat of the 2016 election when Hildabutt was declared the winner before any vote was cast.

Vote Red and watch the Red Wave capsize the so called Blue wave and bury it!

Comment

Hope you are right!

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                  Cruz will win by double digits.
                  Early voted last week and voted Republican EXCEPT for little bush. REMEMBER THE ALAMO!!

Comment

Reports we are receiving from Austin are that Beto has peaked and leveled off. He has a lot more money than Cruz and is spending it in his recent TV campaign, but Super PACs supporting Cruz are just beginning to ramp up and Cruz is expected to win by a comfortable margin, though not a huge one.

Republicans are expected to lose 4 seats in US Congress, 2 in the Texas Senate, and 8-10 in the Texas House. Most republican losses will occur down ballot at the county and municipal levels, especially in Dallas County where Valdez has more influence.

Comment

Originally posted by Tejas Wildlife View Post
                      Early voted last week and voted Republican EXCEPT for little bush. REMEMBER THE ALAMO!!

Exactly how my ballot looked. Maybe the libertarian candidate has a chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                        Exactly how my ballot looked. Maybe the libertarian candidate has a chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Sadly the way it works is the Democratic candidate benefits. No libertarian in a statewide race is going get double digits.

Comment

Originally posted by Tejas Wildlife View Post
                          Same here Larry.

Comment

Beto not looking to good now. Even the New York Times did a hit piece on him Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                              Beto not looking to good now. Even the New York Times did a hit piece on him Monday.
                              Stay away from Yahoo...other wise you'd think he was running for the presidency...

Comment

Yahoo, google, Huffington, Elen show, Lebron James etc etc....

Comment

Working...
                                X