Chasing Big Border Land Bucks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chasing Big Border Land Bucks!

Check out our latest episode from our TxConnectionOutdoors 2012 deer season series. We are wrapping up the 2012-2013 season with these last two episodes that document a new opportunity we had to hunt on a leased acreage in Quemado, Tx. Being about 10 miles from Mexico it was a real experience and we had some awesome action unfold. It's a deer paradise! Check it out and subscribe if you care to keep up with all our productions from the field!

Sry about the indeticle threads I posted! Phone screwed up! Hope everyone enjoys the video and stays tuned to see when we get on that old deer with the growth on it again!

Comment

Good stuff man

Comment

Very nice video work. I always learn things watching your vids . Glad I subscribed. THX

Comment

Originally posted by Albommer View Post
          Check out our latest episode from our TxConnectionOutdoors 2012 deer season series. We are wrapping up the 2012-2013 season with these last two episodes that document a new opportunity we had to hunt on a leased acreage in Quemado, Tx. Being about 10 miles from Mexico it was a real experience and we had some awesome action unfold. It's a deer paradise! Check it out and subscribe if you care to keep up with all our productions from the field!

http://youtu.be/G-uuQpDTo5k
          nice vids and how do you subscribe, pm me please

Comment

You can subscribe to the YouTube channel this video is posted under. Thanks y'all. I learn a lot every video I make!

Comment

Episode 4 coming next

Comment

Great video. Keep up the great work!!

Comment

Great video can't wait for the next one. Just wondering what solo cams yall are using.

Comment

Last season I was still shooting a Switchback XT(love that bow). I have a creed now. In this episode Daniel is using a Reezen 6.5

Comment

That is what I thought, I only asked cause it's funny that me and my hunting partner use the exact same bows. I shoot the Reezen 6.5 and he shoots the Switchback XT, if it aint broke dont fix it lol.

Comment

Oh that is funny! And I totally agree. We film for Whitetail Journey TV now so we had to update to current models and I had to sell my switchback for video gear I wanted. SAD DAY! I loved that bow lol

Comment

Well in a way it's good you had to upgrade but sad you had to sell the switchback. Since the Reezen is my first bow I think I'm gonna wall mount it next to the trophies lol. Can't wait to see the next episode if its anything like the others it will be awesome.

Comment

Haha I would definitely hold on to it if you can!

Comment

About to upload the last video in the series. I'll post the link soon to check out.

Comment

Working...
                              X