Ramcat ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ramcat ?

Ive heard that u need a little longer shaft so they dont hit the bh shelf. Im shootin 28in draw and 27 1/8in arrow with wb. Should i be ok? Any info on them?

I pulled mine all the way inside the riser. My bow is 28 and my arrows 27.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
      I pulled mine all the way inside the riser. My bow is 28 and my arrows 27.
      Thanks. Got a chance to trade some st mags for some. Ill still have three mags, 3 t3, & ramcats if i trade. Good trade?

Comment

I haven't had any problems with them hitting the shelf. I also have a 28 draw and arrows cut just over 27.

I've had GREAT results with the Ramcats. Fly just like field points and leave great blood trails. I used to shoot Montecs...also a great flight bh, could stack them on top of my field points, but the blood trails were always really poor. After a lost my first pig, cutover to the Ramcats, haven't looked back.

Comment

Originally posted by mojorider View Post
          I haven't had any problems with them hitting the shelf. I also have a 28 draw and arrows cut just over 27.

I've had GREAT results with the Ramcats. Fly just like field points and leave great blood trails. I used to shoot Montecs...also a great flight bh, could stack them on top of my field points, but the blood trails were always really poor. After a lost my first pig, cutover to the Ramcats, haven't looked back.
          Thinking im gonna trade. Should i?

Comment

Originally posted by sambo73 View Post
            Thinking im gonna trade. Should i?
            Well...my second favorits bh is a ST Mag, so that's a tough one, but I wouldn't trade for them.

Comment

Originally posted by mojorider View Post
              Well...my second favorits bh is a ST Mag, so that's a tough one, but I wouldn't trade for them.
              Ill still have 3 st mags, and some g5 t3.

Comment

Originally posted by sambo73 View Post
                Ill still have 3 st mags, and some g5 t3.
                Ahh....then go ahead and trade.

Comment

Traded. Now to determine whos first batter up

Comment

Working...
                  X