When to use Buck Candy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When to use Buck Candy

Aiight guys.. I mix it in with corn and pellets and throw it out but my question is, do you guys do it the night before you hunt? morning of? a week before? What are your experiences?

Anytime you want to see deer I mix it in with the corn in my feeder.

Comment

Put it in the feeder and let it spin. Or pour it on the ground and wait. It works pretty good usually the same day within a few hours. As long as you got game in the area.

Comment

I put it in my feeder... A cap per bag.

If im gonna spread. Then i take a 50lb bag with a cap full and spread it.

Two weekends ago at the lease i spread a bag when i showed up Friday afternoon. I didn't hunt it that night but sat night i did and was swarmed in deer and hogs... Shot this beast as it was eating the bc spread corn.

I have 3 containers of the buck candy... Ready for season!!

Dislaimer: (a little goes a long way!!!)
        Attached Files

Comment

Was looking at buying some but looks like burleson is the closest place to me (NW of Fort Worth) if anyone knows a place closer to Weatherford or North FTW please pm me. Otherwise I'll plan a trip down that way.

Comment

Is this stuff liquid or like corn or pellets? Will it work in East Tx(mid North East Tx)... Thanks Brian

Comment

I put it in my feeders both corn and protien. But last year, the first time I put it out, I just mixed it in with some hand corn and threw it out near a fence crossing. About 45 minutes later, a doe was walking, way off in the distance and as soon as she hit the scent cone of the candy corn, she turned about 135 degrees (was walking quartering away, across the wind, but getting farther away) and came back like she was on a string.

Comment

Originally posted by XTBrian View Post
                Is this stuff liquid or like corn or pellets? Will it work in East Tx(mid North East Tx)... Thanks Brian
                It's granular. It will work in a Dr. Seuss book. So any where inTX is game on

Comment

We used it quite a bit last season and I had deer licking the grass to get it, I also had a some deer that wanted no part of it

Comment

Originally posted by Outback77 View Post
                    Was looking at buying some but looks like burleson is the closest place to me (NW of Fort Worth) if anyone knows a place closer to Weatherford or North FTW please pm me. Otherwise I'll plan a trip down that way.
                    Just ship it, cheaper than gas

Comment

I think Academy has it,

Comment

Working...
                      X