No announcement yet.

Destroyer shooters...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got a 350 set at 62# shooting a carbon express piledriver weighing 448 and going 275. Passes through everything I shoot

Comment

I have a 350. It's set at 64#, 27.5" 400 ICS Beman Hunters - 380 grains at 273 fps.

Comment

Tad stiff will not hurt with broadheads. That i cant wrap my mind around an 85 grain head giving that much FOC. I actually balance and measure mine to get FOC. Be careful wt some of these programs. Or i guess i should say verify.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
          Tad stiff will not hurt with broadheads. That i cant wrap my mind around an 85 grain head giving that much FOC. I actually balance and measure mine to get FOC. Be careful wt some of these programs. Or i guess i should say verify.
          Need to add. A tad stiff doesn't affect broadhead flight much if you FOC is above 10%.

I also agree if you want 12+ FOC you are probably gonna need a 125gr head. And do as Ragin' suggests and actually balance and measure your arrows to confirm any program estimated FOC.

A good friend of mine has done very well (hunting and tournaments) with the CE Maxima's 350 in his 29" draw 73# Destroyer shooting 125gr heads.

Comment

Thanks guys!!

Comment

hully, I'm shooting Carbon Force Radial X Weeves stl hunter 200's

Comment

Originally posted by XTBrian View Post
                hully, I'm shooting Carbon Force Radial X Weeves stl hunter 200's
                what a name.. dang.. thanks!!!

Comment

My 350 is 66 pounds at 28" and it likse Axis 340's with 100 grain heads. Haven't chronoed it yet at 28 but at 29 is was shooting 309fps with the same arrow per Baldy's archery after I had it tuned. Good luck and keep us posted on your results!

Comment

Im shooting Easton Axis 340s at 426 grains. And Im getting about 290 fps out of my 340 with a 29.5" draw. Hoping to see how it does on a big ol elk next week.

Comment

I have a D340 62# maxed but set at 58#. I shoot Easton Axis 500 spine and 100gr heads and Victory HV 1's. With the Easton I'm at 298fps and the Victorys are at 312fps.

Comment

Originally posted by CletusBodeen View Post
                        I have a D340 62# maxed but set at 58#. I shoot Easton Axis 500 spine and 100gr heads and Victory HV 1's. With the Easton I'm at 298fps and the Victorys are at 312fps.
                        been lookin at the HV1's..

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
                          been lookin at the HV1's..
                          I'm not planning on shooting them too much. I like the Easton Axis arrows so much better. They are tougher shafts than the Victory's are.

Comment

the 340 ics speed is a great/affordable option if you are looking to build a fast set-up. when i shot them my finished arrow weight was around 390, which equated to 290 fps in my 65# rush. great arrow at a good price.

Comment

Working...
                            X