Looking at new hang on stands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking at new hang on stands

I have the base model millennium (m25) I think. Only complaint I have is that my back starts to cramp up against the tree. I'm thinking about something with a back or pad against the tree. I don't really want to drop the money for the millennium with the back. I was looking at the hawk kickback and the summit peak. I was wondering if anyone has used either of them and what your thoughts of them? Also any other suggestions? Wanting to keep the price $150 or under.

Drop another 50 and get the Mellinium with the back. I have one. I set in for 7 hours the other day. I slept about 2 of it lol. It's more comfortable than a camp chair.

Comment

I improvised once. I used a square seat pad of choice and used my camo duct tape to secure it to the tree. It was a permanent affix, as so was the stand. It did two things.. 1.) gave my back some cushion, and 2.) kept my clothing from making that loud scratching noise against the rough hardwood bark if I had to maneuver in stealth fashion.... It's a cheap quick fix solution opposed to buying a stand for the back. I was happy.

Comment

Game Tamer or a Woodsey Too.

Comfortable seat that swivels 360* and the stand can be mounted properly and just about any tree.

Comment

Saw the HAWK stands at On Target in Canton the other day, would like to try one of them out.

Have a Millenium that is the most comfortable stand I have sat in to date.

I have 2 Gametamers, no comparison to the Millenium but pretty comfortable

Might try buying used to stay in budget

Comment

I don't know much about the ones you listed but I have an XL hang on off of sportsman guide. Has a back pad and padded seat. It's really big and very comfortable. Was less than 80 bucks tyd.

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
              Game Tamer or a Woodsey Too.

Comfortable seat that swivels 360* and the stand can be mounted properly and just about any tree.

I use those for more permanent type stands.

Comment

I probably have about 20 stands. I have hunted in just about every type. I like the game tamer for crooked trees. However, I have a bad back and I made myself a promise that in the future I will only hunt out of Millenium stands with the back. Save the extra money and get one... You will thank me!

Comment

Originally posted by DuckDogTrainer View Post
                  I probably have about 20 stands. I have hunted in just about every type. I like the game tamer for crooked trees. However, I have a bad back and I made myself a promise that in the future I will only hunt out of Millenium stands with the back. Save the extra money and get one... You will thank me!

I'm hanging mine on the porch post after season to set in. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                  X