No announcement yet.

Biden using racist slurs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's so gooned out he forgot he's racist apparently cause he sure likes to stick up for BLM and other terrorist organizations. Being racist is probably the most normal thing about Biden sadly. He's a dumbass and he's weird as hell. You can just look at him and tell he likes playing with little kids. And I ain't talking about pushing them on a swing at the park. That girl he's always sniffing on.............yeah......He's touched her no,no spot. Guaranteed.
    Last edited by okrattler; 11-21-2020, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Biden is one of the most racist politicians to ever serve in office bar none

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Where are all the resident liberals with there smart arse comments on this thread?

Comment

It is not a new development. He has ties and has said his mentors were KKK big heads. He has always had KKK backing. It’s not a secret so it shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone. Kamala called him out on it during the bid. I guess everyone folks are OK with it.

Comment

Don't forget about the sexual assault on a lady where he forcibly put his fingers in her. Media glossed it over.

But orange man said the "P" word!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
              Don't forget about the sexual assault on a lady where he forcibly put his fingers in her. Media glossed it over.

But orange man said the "P" word!!!!!!
              EXACTLY!! like I say; put the shoe on the other foot and it would be non stop coverage.
              that story only last about two weeks...maybe?

Comment

Y'all need to go review Clarence Thomas confirmation hearings. Joe Biden was the one spear heading that modern day lynching.

viva covfefe

Comment

Working...
                X