Finally some common sense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally some common sense

This well respected doctor is claiming this kungflu bull**** is the greatest hoax ever. Nothing but political.

Everybody needs to share this with everybody.

No doubt about it and the real cost is going to be astronomical and very very far reaching

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Been saying this for 6 months.................

Comment

Not the greatest hoax, Obama was the greatest hoax and much costlier as well.

Comment

It took a well respected doctor to figure that out? Jesus.......I'm way underpaid. He should have asked me months ago.

Comment

He’s going to “unexpectedly” pass away soon. Watch

Comment

There have been hundreds of Dr.'s saying this from the beginning, the stories disappear and become irrelevant quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                This well respected doctor is claiming this kungflu bull**** is the greatest hoax ever. Nothing but political.

Everybody needs to share this with everybody.
                What a quack publication.

The site has regularly published fake stories which have been linked to harassment of victims.[a] In February 2018, Jones, the publisher, director and owner of InfoWars, was accused of discrimination and sexually harassing employees.[46] InfoWars, and in particular Jones, advocate numerous conspiracy theories particularly around purported domestic false flag operations by the U.S. Government (which they allege include the 9/11 attacks and Sandy Hook shootings). InfoWars has issued retractions various times as a result of legal challenges.[42][43] Jones has had contentious material removed, and has also been suspended and banned from many platforms for violating their terms of service, including Facebook,[47] Twitter,[48] YouTube,[49] iTunes,[50] and Roku.[51]

InfoWars earns revenue from the sale of products pitched by Jones during the show, including dietary supplements. It has been called as much "an online store that uses Mr. Jones's commentary to move merchandise" as a media outlet.[52]

Comment

Lol! How idiotic!

Does not every broadcasting company have commercials?

Comment

I don't believe it is a hoax at all. The virus is real.
                    I believe it was designed and unleashed on purpose by the Chinese. Their leaders are evil.

Comment

Originally posted by mclipp View Post
                      I don't believe it is a hoax at all. The virus is real.
                      I believe it was designed and unleashed on purpose by the Chinese. Their leaders are evil.
                      I believe it was released as a political weapon so a certain political party within our own Government could gain control and power.

Viva Covfefe!

Comment

Originally posted by TxsBuda View Post

What a quack publication.

The site has regularly published fake stories which have been linked to harassment of victims.[a] In February 2018, Jones, the publisher, director and owner of InfoWars, was accused of discrimination and sexually harassing employees.[46] InfoWars, and in particular Jones, advocate numerous conspiracy theories particularly around purported domestic false flag operations by the U.S. Government (which they allege include the 9/11 attacks and Sandy Hook shootings). InfoWars has issued retractions various times as a result of legal challenges.[42][43] Jones has had contentious material removed, and has also been suspended and banned from many platforms for violating their terms of service, including Facebook,[47] Twitter,[48] YouTube,[49] iTunes,[50] and Roku.[51]

InfoWars earns revenue from the sale of products pitched by Jones during the show, including dietary supplements. It has been called as much "an online store that uses Mr. Jones's commentary to move merchandise" as a media outlet.[52]

Comment

Dr Roger Hodkinson
                          CEO & Medical Director – MA, MB, FRCPC, FCAP
                          Dr Hodkinson is the CEO of Western Medical Assessments, and has been the Company’s Medical Director for over 20 years. He received his general medical degrees from Cambridge University in the UK, and then became a Royal College certified pathologist in Canada (FRCPC) following a residency in Vancouver, BC.

Comment

Working...
                          X