Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Texas452 View Post
    THINK!! WOW

Everything with the left is an agenda we all know there is no thought on that side of the isle

It’s all about power. Taking law abiding citizens guns will only make crime worse

They don’t even want to prosecute gun related crimes they want to prosecute law enforcement!!!

Gun confiscation only gives them more power over law abiding citizens

REMEMBER (Germany communist China Soviet Union ect. Ect. )

These are and we’re all leftists
    Oh, I do agree! As an individual, Biden can't think on his feet with proper wording without it being written in front of him. Or being thought out for him. He's just political puppet.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

“They gone take ar gunzzzz!”

Man, that rallying cry is getting old, but it is SO effective. There are so many scared grown men out there, it’s crazy.

The day that one of the three sheriffs deputies that we have in our entire county come to take my gunnnz is the day I’ll eat crow. Until then, I think I’ll just keep on living my life, realizing that no one is coming to my house to take my guns.

Comment

Originally posted by r_u_sharp_2 View Post
        So still not going to post 1 recent example from the NRA? No, like I said in my first post. I don't have to defend the NRA to most gun owners.

You also know that to get to the supreme court first... you have to start locally.. its not like you can skip straight to the top. Not all the time but most of the time, yes

I dont know who would do a better job... but I see FPC doing something locally.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
        Anyway, divided we will fall, a united front is so needed

Comment

Originally posted by wooman View Post
          If you voted for that worthless POS, you are too stupid to own a gun.
          You may have taken his post in the wrong manner.

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
            “They gone take ar gunzzzz!”

Man, that rallying cry is getting old, but it is SO effective. There are so many scared grown men out there, it’s crazy.

The day that one of the three sheriffs deputies that we have in our entire county come to take my gunnnz is the day I’ll eat crow. Until then, I think I’ll just keep on living my life, realizing that no one is coming to my house to take my guns.
            you and others don't get it. This is the first time ever they stated before the election that they were going to do this. In the past, they were afraid of the pushback and kept quiet. Different times.

Comment

Sold all mine back on one of those gun buy back events. Best decision I ever made!!

Comment

Originally posted by GREATWHITE416 View Post
                My common sense tells me local law enforcement will not be enforcing such things in the near future I can assure you. They will not all quit but they wont enforce such things as you imply. Local law enforcement does not have the time for it and the officers wont agree with it. Heck they are having a hard time recruiting new officers as it is. Such enforcement would have to come from the federal level.

Just FYI 99 percent of Texas Law Enforcement are proud gun owning Patriots. Their not going to turn theirs in and their not going to come take yours. Regardless of how the media has portrayed law enforcement.

A side note. The ATF can do a reverse trace to determine where and who guns were sold to.
                And you would be dead wrong.
                Guns are about to be mainstream front and center.
                The propaganda is going to turn it on it's head, just like they did with Marijuana.
                The good ole boys cops won't participate, I agree, and some will stand, but they won't be the ones still working.
                Any cop at the point is working for the wrong side.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                  Anyway, divided we will fall, a united front is so needed
                  So then take 1 minute and prove that goa or fpc is not worthwhile buy posting why I should support the NRA. Show me the last month's legal updates of cases they are working on.

It is all fine and good that you dont like FPC or GOA.. but you have offered zero in rebuttal to the fact that I believe the NRA is not as active as I would like. I posted a link to what FPC is doing and you dismiss it as they aren't SC cases... but they are winning lower level cases.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bollomb View Post
                    Just like they wouldn't enforce obviously unconstitutional mask laws dreamed up by local corrupt law makers
                    I don't know of any law enforcement agencies in Texas that do......

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                      You may have taken his post in the wrong manner.

No, I was agreeing with him.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                        And you would be dead wrong.
                        Guns are about to be mainstream front and center.
                        The propaganda is going to turn it on it's head, just like they did with Marijuana.
                        The good ole boys cops won't participate, I agree, and some will stand, but they won't be the ones still working.
                        Any cop at the point is working for the wrong side.
                        So you believe the police will be knocking on nearly every door. In Texas at least. Arresting over half the population of Texas and then doing what with them? Sending them to prison? The judicial system is already over whelmed as it is. I'm pretty sure the constitution still protects us from unlawful search and seizure. Especially in our homes. Now if your rolling down the road with contraband in plain view or your vehicle stinking of marijuana then yes your vehicle is going to be searched.

Do you believe all the bumpstocks got destroyed or sent in to the ATF? I think not. Yet, no one is going door to door demanding them......
                        Last edited by GREATWHITE416; 11-19-2020, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GREATWHITE416 View Post
                          So you believe the police will be knocking on nearly every door. In Texas at least. Arresting over half the population of Texas and then doing what with them? Sending them to prison? The judicial system is already over whelmed as it is. I'm pretty sure the constitution still protects us from unlawful search and seizure. Especially in our homes. Now if your rolling down the road with contraband in plain view or your vehicle stinking of marijuana then yes your vehicle is going to be searched.
                          Negative.
                          What will happen is legislation is passed, requiring registration, and you don't.
                          I certainly won't.
                          You're doing the speed limit but get pulled over for a dealership ring around your license plate .
                          You look like a good ole boy, they gonna check to see if maybe you have any unregistered firearms in your vehicle.
                          If so, guess what, you're a felon, let's take your guns, and take you to jail.
                          NO THANK YOU!!!!!!
                          I won't be going down that way.
                          The door to door thing is a pipe dream, come back to reality.
                          And the Constitution...?
                          Lol, it's old outdated, and on the way out.
                          Just ask any liberal you know.

Comment

Originally posted by bollomb View Post
                            Just like they wouldn't enforce obviously unconstitutional mask laws dreamed up by local corrupt law makers
                            or tabc running around shutting down restaurants and bars.

i'm sick of the ideal that "it can't / won't happen here" as the very things that people say can't/won't ever happen here are actually happening.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                              Negative.
                              What will happen is legislation is passed, requiring registration, and you don't.
                              I certainly won't.
                              You're doing the speed limit but get pulled over for a dealership ring around your license plate .
                              You look like a good ole boy, they gonna check to see if maybe you have any unregistered firearms in your vehicle.
                              If so, guess what, you're a felon, let's take your guns, and take you to jail.
                              NO THANK YOU!!!!!!
                              I won't be going down that way.
                              The door to door thing is a pipe dream, come back to reality.
                              And the Constitution...?
                              Lol, it's old outdated, and on the way out.
                              Just ask any liberal you know.
                              exactly, the idea that door to door is going to happen it ridiculous. they will legislate it in a way that you aren't able to possess firearms. therefore you will have two choices, turn them in or hide them (making them useless) and never use them because if you are caught with one then you become a felon. they won't need to go door to door.

Comment

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post
                                Yea you seem like a big fighter lol... most liberals are super tough guys.
                                You can look up a few UFC threads and see posts of mine on there too. Boxing threads as well. I’m not a liberal either. For the millionth time.

Even some threads about fighting where I have spoken up because people say things like - Dont throw the first punch ...

Comment

Working...
                                X