Mask Wearing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
    With all due respect sir, you are the one that is wrong. The simple proof of that would be a test that allows you to just spit in a tube to test for the virus but no, they have to take a nasal swab practically from the back of your brain to get a sample.
    A virus by any other name is still a virus whether it be a cold virus, flu virus or a corona virus and all our lives we were told keep our hands clean and don’t touch our face. Never were we told to wear a mask.
    86% of those who contracted cov 19 were mask wearers.
    Masks are designed to stop bacteria but not viruses which are thousands of times smaller.
    Also, there are numerous studies that prove that masks are ineffective at stopping viruses.

Don’t believe the media and government agenda. This isn’t going away. It’s here to stay just like all other viruses.
    You’ve either had it, you’ve got it or your gonna get it. The best you can hope for is that there is an effective treatment or vaccine for when you get it.

With all that being said, I do take this virus seriously. I sanitize my hands any time I touch something that hasn’t been previously sanitized.
    You see, I’m in a very high risk bracket if I catch it and there’s a good chance I won’t make it if I do and a mask isn’t going to do a thing to help me.

I just finished a zoom call so someone could watch me spit in a vile for testing that I have to do for work, just FYI. Fourth time I have done it. Yes mask are horse s__t! The test is from Vault Health testing
    Last edited by Nicholson84; 11-13-2020, 04:14 PM. Reason: Completed thought

Comment

Originally posted by Nicholson84 View Post
      I just finished a zoom call so someone could watch me spit in a vile for testing that I have to do for work, just FYI. Fourth time I have done it. Yes mask are horse s__t! The test is from Vault Health testing
      Glad to see that they’ve finally come up with a saliva test. In the beginning they didn’t have one because it was so difficult to detect the virus in saliva. It had to be obtained from mucus.
      With more sophisticated testing let’s home that better treatments are close behind.

Comment

Don't wear one.

Comment

Haven’t put one on yet.

Comment

Wait till you have to show proof of vaccine before you enter...

Comment

Originally posted by BowBuddy View Post
              I was probably being a jerk but most people are nice about me not wearing one, this guy was not. I thought he wanted to fight. But getting back at people by recording them is uniquely satisfying.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
              Guy looks like he's from out of the bayous somewhere. Wheres HIS mask?

Careful using your phone to record people. Buddy of mine witnessed someone harassing and recording a guy at White Rock lake. One of those bike path altercations over right of way I guess. The guy drops his bike, runs up to the one recording, grabs his phone and throws it in the lake. Then got back on his bike and rode away.

As for me I hate it when people hold up their phones using the camera. Its intrusive and just plain rude.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
                Glad to see that they’ve finally come up with a saliva test. In the beginning they didn’t have one because it was so difficult to detect the virus in saliva. It had to be obtained from mucus.
                With more sophisticated testing let’s home that better treatments are close behind.
                Uhhhh, if it was so hard to detect in saliva, then why the mask? That makes absolutely no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                  Uhhhh, if it was so hard to detect in saliva, then why the mask? That makes absolutely no sense.
                  And that’s why masks are worthless imo. It’s been proven that the virus is not airborne but is passed on by touch. The mask is nothing more than a placebo and virtue signaling to placate the masses.

Comment

Working...
                  X