No announcement yet.

Scum sucking Texas democrats are after your 2A again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Donating to NRA-ILA is solid....$$$$ goes to fight litigation & not ten fund.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
      He and they won't come knockin', but when they find you with a contraband weapon, then they will arrest you.
      They'll try, and I'll probably die on the side of the road somewhere, but I won't be arrested.
      Nor will I let someone get arrested if I am aware of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
        Donating to NRA-ILA is solid....$$$$ goes to fight litigation & not ten fund.
        Wayne LaPierre and his suits say thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
          He and they won't come knockin', but when they find you with a contraband weapon, then they will arrest you.
          they'll try.

Comment

Sometimes I worry about yalls blood pressure ...

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
              Sometimes I worry about yalls blood pressure ...
              There's the local Dem himself, right on time

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                Wayne LaPierre and his suits say thanks!
                Different operation...can’t touch it. Same with friends of nra where it stays local.

ILA saved the 2nd with wins in Chicago & DC...Wayne needs he boot.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                  Different operation...can’t touch it. Same with friends of nra where it stays local.

ILA saved the 2nd with wins in Chicago & DC...Wayne needs he boot.
                  Glad to hear it. I’ll stick with the GOA. They are suing FB over their “fact checkers” right now.

Comment

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post
                    Yup, the troll of all trolls. Never used the site for any other purpose except to troll. Hope Biden doesn’t turn to sharp or he’ll break jj’s neck.

Comment

What does Bloomberg and Betos have to do with Tx politics or gun laws?

Comment

Time to do a wholesale cleanout in America.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                          What does Bloomberg and Betos have to do with Tx politics or gun laws?

Bloomberg's money funding much of this chaos.
                          Beto's gonna be sleepy's gun Czar to "hell yes, I'm coming after your AR-15's and you AK47's"... He said so personally during the DemoKraut debates...

Comment

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post
                            I’m not a Dem / never vote Dem and made no negative comment at all ...

Comment

Originally posted by BuckySWT View Post
                              Beto is welcome to come a knockin' any time he feels like it.
                              I will give him my address if needed if he promises me his sorry *** will be the one that shows upat my door for my guns!

****, i forgot mine were lost in my move from the Panhandle to Central TX in late May! Sorry Beto/Butthole!

Comment

40 years on this earth. 30 of them Ive been told they are coming for my guns. My guns are still there. My dead grandfather’s guns are still there. The guns my dad gave me are still there. I wonder if....... no one is actually coming for my guns and Im being lied to. Nah, better just stay obedient to my protectors and give them money and power to save me from the “threat”.

Comment

Working...
                                X