Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

What gun did you buy today?

Dumb idea buying this during a freakin AMMO SHoRtAgE!!!!!! But the deal was too good to let go.
      Never thought I’d own one, but here we are.
      Last edited by BuckySWT; 08-07-2020, 05:28 PM.

Comment

I have to quit looking at these threads or ill buy another one.

Comment

Picked up a G19 Gen5 this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

280 AI by APR
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
              280 AI by APR

Great score! I have shot 3 of APR’s 280AI’s on all three around 1/2 MOA with factory Nosler AB’s and the two I loaded for below 1/4 MOA

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                Great score! I have shot 3 of APR’s 280AI’s on all three around 1/2 MOA with factory Nosler AB’s and the two I loaded for below 1/4 MOA
                Thanks. Which powder did you use?

Comment

Bought my late uncle’s Remington 700 LH ADL in 7 mag from my aunt today that he purchased specifically for his elk hunt with my dad. He and I are the only southpaws in our family and I wasn’t going to let it go. Sentimental purchase for sure, but it shoots sub .75” at 100 yards with Remington core-lokt ammo. So happy it will be one of my kiddos rifle one day. Shot it for the first time today with my dad.

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
                    Thanks. Which powder did you use?

Viht N165, Lapua 30-06 brass

Comment

Originally posted by UncleBubba View Post
                      Bought my late uncle’s Remington 700 LH ADL in 7 mag from my aunt today that he purchased specifically for his elk hunt with my dad. He and I are the only southpaws in our family and I wasn’t going to let it go. Sentimental purchase for sure, but it shoots sub .75” at 100 yards with Remington core-lokt ammo. So happy it will be one of my kiddos rifle one day. Shot it for the first time today with my dad.

Too awesome! Only gun my Dad has that I long for is his late bone stock late 60’s model 700 in 270 wearing a late 60’s Leupold 2-7. That combo shot sub MOA with Core-lokt ammo with no scope adjustment up till year before last. He was sure his scope was bad because it was all over, I switched ammo and it went back sub MOA.

That rifle killed every deer my Dad ever shot even though he owned a couple other rifles.

Comment

Picked up a Rem 700 ADL that has been rebarreled to 7mm-08 AI. One of the prettiest wood stocks I’ve seen. The plan was to do a stock swap and add a DBM but I kinda want to leave it as is. The scope is getting changed though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by canny View Post
                          Picked up a Rem 700 ADL that has been rebarreled to 7mm-08 AI. One of the prettiest wood stocks I’ve seen. The plan was to do a stock swap and add a DBM but I kinda want to leave it as is. The scope is getting changed though.

Yep, I would leave that one alone. Nice find!

Comment

My son Graduated from Sam Houston last week so I took him to Brileys to pick out his gift! Needless to say he was surprised lol.

Comment

Originally posted by denimdeerslayer View Post
                              My son Graduated from Sam Houston last week so I took him to Brileys to pick out his gift! Needless to say he was surprised lol.

Saaweet shotgun! Congrats to him on becoming a college grad!

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by denimdeerslayer View Post

Nice!

Tell him run down to felands gunsmithing for a fitting

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X