No announcement yet.

Civil disobedience (masks)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Captaindave -Is wearing a mask BS or not?

Everything else you posted was drivel. If you think wearing a mask saves people or something then wear one. If it total BS then don't.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post

Everything else you posted was drivel. If you think wearing a mask saves people or something then wear one. If it total BS then don't.
      No telling how many lives he saved by wearing one. Tough guy

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
          lol
          This and the hero comment were the best

Haven't worn one yet and don't plan on it.

Comment

I don't wear a mask often.

I have to wear a mask if I go to the office as my employer requires it. I'll check my ego at the door if it means retaining a job and getting a paycheck. Does that make me a hero? First time I've ever been called one honestly. I had to wear one in the hospital. Did I want to? Not really, but I got over it.

I never said wearing a mask was effective. I never said wearing a mask wasn't BS nor did I say it saves lives.

I stand by my comments. You call them drivel, yet you didn't address them at all. Have you been faced with an actual situation that dictated you wear a mask and your decision not to might actually impact your well being? You know, like losing a job?

Comment

Capt. I’m about like you on a mask. I don’t make mine a habit but will wear one if last resort.

Comment

I evaluate the circumstance. Do I absolutely have to be here? If yes then I wear the mask to pacify the fearful. I have doctors that I must see, cardiologist and urologist.

Can I go elsewhere to spend my money? Then I’ll choose not to and walk out, although I haven’t run into that particular scenario yet.

My company mandated the wearing of masks but so far I haven’t complied. I get a new one issued every morning and wear it under my chin. Yeah I know that seems petty and childish but I just can’t wear them all day. I can’t breathe, get headaches and feel sick.
                I also don’t believe they do anything to stop a virus.

Comment

I wear my mask because I like to go out, and I don’t like putting otherwise good people in positions that make them uncomfortable if I don’t have to.

My Doctors and medical professionals were wearing masks way before any of this Covid stuff and they didn’t snitch and complain. They wore it for a reason. It may not stop everything, but there has to have been a reason for them to wear it.

That’s good enough for me.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                    Capt. I’m about like you on a mask. I don’t make mine a habit but will wear one if last resort.
                    That's pretty much where I'm at. It's a last resort and I avoid it if possible.

It seems my comments have been taken a bit out of context. I was just calling out a bit of the fallacy in some folks speaking in such absolute terms.

Comment

I don't wear one either but there are places that you cannot go without one.. Its a sacrifice we make I guess.

Some people are destined, in their mind, to catch covid and die and you cannot convince them otherwise.. When the election is over and covid is a thing of the past there will still be a faction of society that sleeps with them on.. It will be their new norm..

Comment

We do not require masks here. I normaly see 4ish people a day. They were the same people that help us here for years. We do get a few walk in folks and we say nothing. Two weeks back I counted 12 people on the property with out masks.
                        I weigh what is on the other side of the door when I see a mask signs..................

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                          I wear my mask because I like to go out, and I don’t like putting otherwise good people in positions that make them uncomfortable if I don’t have to.

My Doctors and medical professionals were wearing masks way before any of this Covid stuff and they didn’t snitch and complain. They wore it for a reason. It may not stop everything, but there has to have been a reason for them to wear it.

Yup...it’s not always about me.

Comment

Being a patriot is not for everyone

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post

Medical professionals wear masks for multiple reason, not just for Covid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

The left is using the virus to fraudulent put biden in power, the mail in voting will be a total scam. The top leftists already asked general milly if he would help overthrow trump, thank GOD he openly said no. I'm telling yall the communists on the left are playing for all the marbles.
                                America’s most senior general, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley, told members of Congress that the military will not play a role in November’s election and won’t help settle any disputes if the results are contested.

Comment

Working...
                                X