X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't "quit" if you've never worn one.

Comment

Originally posted by gumbl3 View Post
      Nobody cares.. Most places the employee yanks the muzzle up when you walk in the door, cause they ain't wearing one either... Just stop wearing it
      This. They're not going to come after you if you walk in without one.

I'm so blown away by how many people just knuckled under for this BS, with no resistance whatsoever.

Comment

Work is Adamant about wearing one in the office....

Told us if we didn’t like it to find another job

Comment

Sounds like the never have and never will crowd just haven't been in a situation that has actually dictated wearing a mask. Just to be clear, I'm not talking about being a tough guy and walking into Wal-mart. After all, you can order your TP and Chinese made crud off of Amazon anyways. Or you can give a $10/hour, Senior citizen door greeter a hard time about it.

Some people are required to wear a mask at work. What would you do? Quite and jump on the gov't unemployment dole? Some of these folks are making just above minimum wage running a cash register just so people can buy groceries.

What if you or a significant other had a medical emergency that required hospitalization? You'll do realize that wearing a mask and getting your temp checked is a requirement to enter most hospitals?

I guess first responders should just walk off the job when asked to wear a mask? I guess tradesmen like plumbers, HVAC, electricians should just stop providing service if their Company prefer they wear mask when working with customers?

I wore one a month ago in the hospital for the birth of my daughter. Guess some of you tough guys would have just waited at home in that scenario.

You want to put off doctor's visits and medical procedures because you don't want to wear a mask? Great. Last time I checked, dead people aren't required to wear them either.

I'm more concerned with getting America back to work. If it means, wearing a mask here and there, I'll do it. Rant over.

Comment

Dr visit and walking into high school football games is only times iv worn one. Walmart, academy, tractor supply, Atwood, etc i just walk in. At the football game this last Friday it was 50% capacity with a mask on to get thru the gate. As soon as I stepped past the gate the mask came off and I went to the 50 yard line with every one else setting elbow to elbow without masks. Come one people take your life's back.

Comment

Originally posted by muddyz View Post
              Okay so I was in Harbor Freight in Wichita Falls. I wore a mask because others were and I don't want to put the people who work there in a tough place with their managers. In other words I don't want to cause a situation for the people I know aren't making the policy.

So the cashier calls out to someone coming in without a mask while I am in line. They say they don't have one and she offers them one from a box they had up front.

What would you do in that scenario?
              - cause a scene for the cashier?
              - wear one?
              - walk out?
              Had this happen once. I walked out.
              Haven’t had a problem since.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                Work is Adamant about wearing one in the office....

Told us if we didn’t like it to find another job
                That blows brother, I feel for ya. All these sheep don't understand what is at stake if we allow these lies to be pervasive in our communities. At the same like Jesus said don't cast pearls before swine and some folks will never take the red pill.
                Last edited by meat>horns; 09-01-2020, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainDave View Post
                  Sounds like the never have and never will crowd just haven't been in a situation that has actually dictated wearing a mask. Just to be clear, I'm not talking about being a tough guy and walking into Wal-mart. After all, you can order your TP and Chinese made crud off of Amazon anyways. Or you can give a $10/hour, Senior citizen door greeter a hard time about it.

Some people are required to wear a mask at work. What would you do? Quite and jump on the gov't unemployment dole? Some of these folks are making just above minimum wage running a cash register just so people can buy groceries.

What if you or a significant other had a medical emergency that required hospitalization? You'll do realize that wearing a mask and getting your temp checked is a requirement to enter most hospitals?

I guess first responders should just walk off the job when asked to wear a mask? I guess tradesmen like plumbers, HVAC, electricians should just stop providing service if their Company prefer they wear mask when working with customers?

I wore one a month ago in the hospital for the birth of my daughter. Guess some of you tough guys would have just waited at home in that scenario.

You want to put off doctor's visits and medical procedures because you don't want to wear a mask? Great. Last time I checked, dead people aren't required to wear them either.

I'm more concerned with getting America back to work. If it means, wearing a mask here and there, I'll do it. Rant over.

You’re a hero!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Mask it or casket

Comment

Just last week I was at the doctor's office with my wife. They had three guys at the vestibule taking temperatures and reciting their pre-scripted mantra about having to wear a mask, like drone robots. I politely put the mask they handed me right back on the table. I didn't have to fight anybody, and nobody said a word. We went right on about our appointment. It's all BS. It isn't about being a "tough guy," just grow some balls and be a free American with the spirit of liberty and the 'flakes back right off.

All of this encroachment on liberty has been allowed by the very folks willing to give up their liberty. Nothing more or less.

Your job requires masks? Wear it or go to a different job, but you having to wear one at work doesn't mean that all of society has to, just because you want everyone else to share your inconvenience.

Comment

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so"-Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I went into a few places today in Temple that the signs say, mask required. Did not wear one, nobody said a word and some of the employees in these places took theirs off!

Comment

Pelosi's on board

Comment

Wait, folks on here are wearing those things?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                                I went into a few places today in Temple that the signs say, mask required. Did not wear one, nobody said a word and some of the employees in these places took theirs off!
                                I think this is mostly to avoid law suites. JMO.

Comment

Working...
                                X