2019 f150 $72,300

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2019 f150 $72,300

my nephew picked up a beauty Saturday.....
    Every option you can get, and it stickered for $72,300

He got it for $55K

It is more than I would ever spend on a half ton truck, but dang its nice

Panoramic moon roof, trailer assist, massaging seats, perimeter cameras, all the bells and whistles.....

I never thought I would see a day when a half ton truck in the $50k range much less $70k plus !!!

That seems crazy, I guess my truck is going to have to last for a long time.

Comment

Does it have a shower kitchen sink and toilet too geez these truck prices are getting out of hand .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
        my nephew picked up a beauty Saturday.....
        Every option you can get, and it stickered for $72,300

He got it for $55K

It is more than I would ever spend on a half ton truck, but dang its nice

Panoramic moon roof, trailer assist, massaging seats, perimeter cameras, all the bells and whistles.....

I never thought I would see a day when a half ton truck in the $50k range much less $70k plus !!!
        That is crazy. I remember Steve Earle had a song in the late 80's with a line stating, "I got a job and it ain't nearly enough. A twenty thousand dollar pickup truck--owned by me and the bank and some funny talkin' man in Iran." I recall being shocked that you could spend $20K on a truck back then. Seventy plus sticker on a 150 even adjusted for inflation and all of the technology is shocking as well.

Comment

ts Blue Jean blue and tan...

Oh and its a King Ranch version

Comment

It appears the " fruit don't fall far from the tree " saying is correct

Comment

Originally posted by mrpetera View Post
              That seems crazy, I guess my truck is going to have to last for a long time.

Yep..... just paid mine off and as bad as I’d like to have a new 3/4 ton, I can’t justify the INSANE cost

Comment

TRUck prices are insane.

Comment

I love my 11 EcoScrew.
                  good thing since I'll never be able to afford to upgrade apparently.

Comment

Aluminum prices are up it seems

Comment

I can't fathom paying that much for a pickup. I got mad when I financed 20K (got $14K for my trade in) for a used one a few years ago after not having a car payment for many years. Paid that off quick and am back to no payments. Prices are getting out of hand for sure. Even used trucks 3-4 years old are over $35k or so depending on what you're looking for.

Comment

Yea truck prices have gotten waaaaaay out of control. I refuse to pay that for a pickup.

Comment

The if y’all think trucks are crazy priced, y’all don’t need to go boat shopping.

BTW 72k for a 1/2 is asinine.

Comment

Il stick with my 13 model 1 ton .. I paid 8k less for it than he did . Crazy how much people are willing to pay for vehicles. I work with a guy that spend dang near 75k for a ford 1 ton

Comment

Just bought a new F-250 2 weeks ago and told the salesman never in my life did I think I would pay more a month than what I paid for my first house.

Comment

Working...
                              X