This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gclyde28 View Post
    Sidenote: Can someone please hire Lincoln Riley to the NFL. That dude has got college football figured out from an offensive perspective
    Too bad Saban failed at the NFL and is likely to never go back. I'd like to see him go away too.

Comment

Originally posted by Gclyde28 View Post
      Sidenote: Can someone please hire Lincoln Riley to the NFL. That dude has got college football figured out from an offensive perspective
      We wish, but no NFL in his future,he is the next Bama coach. Bank on it.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
        Playoff going to be

Bama
        tOSU
        Clemson
        OU

OU/Bama in the first playoff game.
        tOSU/Clemson in the other first round.

Bama going to eliminate LSU them beat Georgia in the conference champ game
        Texas will beat OU for the conference championship but OU still gets picked for #4
        tOSU and Clemson will have cake walks into the playoffs

So it is written/ so it is done
        Ohio St has a pretty rough route out of the top teams going forwards.... Whiskey, Penn St, and probably Whisky again.

Penn St looked lack luster as crap against Iowa so the Whisky x2 will be the main thing. "The Game" is garbage as long as Jim H is there for Michigan

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
          No confusion here! I have been a season ticket holder in Austin for 20 years!

I was messing with RLB!
          and not one time did I say "Boomer Sooner"...….very disappointed in you Les....very disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by bklem View Post
            Flying up to Dallas Saturday morning to watch the Mustangs take on Temple at 2:30. Temple is pretty dang good football team. Hope Sonny can keep em rolling. Horns should roll but that offensive line looked very concerning Saturday. Ags should get a victory but none are going to come easy for them. I said it before the season started, they will be 7-5 this year and are a year or two away from being real good but I do believe Jimbo will get them there.
            Should be a good one in Dallas.

You ain't kidding about the Texas OL. The Right side and Shack were putrid and got blown up with stunts all day long. It was more of what we saw versus LSU, but worse. If teams are willing to attack Texas in that manner, they are in business.

As for the Ag's, I'm not sold Jimbo can get them there and he left FSU in shambles.

Comment

Originally posted by gclyde28 View Post
              sidenote: Can someone please hire lincoln riley to the nfl. That dude has got the Big12's lack of defense figured out from an offensive perspective
              fify.....

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                and not one time did I say "Boomer Sooner"...….very disappointed in you Les....very disappointed.
                I was rooting for the Aggies! Texan first!

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
                  I was rooting for the Aggies! Texan first!
                  Yeah....me too!!

Comment

Playoff going to be

Bama
                    tOSU
                    Clemson
                    OU

Texas will beat OU for the conference championship but OU still gets picked for #4

I'll admit my LSU bias, but no way a one loss OU team gets in over a one loss LSU team, especially since OU, in your scenario, would have lost to a Texas team that LSU beat.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                      I'll admit my LSU bias, but no way a one loss OU team gets in over a one loss LSU team, especially since OU, in your scenario, would have lost to a Texas team that LSU beat.
                      I think they will do everything they can from putting two in from the same conference, they like this gig.

Comment

Baylor losing Johnston is huge, he was their leading tackler and the leader of their defense.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                          It would go against everything they claim to look at for these selections so makes sense and would be very surprising.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                            I think they will do everything they can from putting two in from the same conference, they like this gig.
                            I agree, but OU wouldn't be a conference champion, so they would be on the same plane as LSU from that standpoint. Don't forget that UGA and bama both made it two years ago.

Comment

Playoff going to be

Bama
                              tOSU
                              Clemson
                              OU

tOSU cakewalk includes 3 games against top 10 teams remaining, and those dont include *ichigan

pfffffffftttttt

Comment

Ugly data points:

- The Defense had 0 sacks for the 2nd week in a row (5th time in Orlando Era)

- Ehlinger had 0 Passing TDs for the 3rd time in his career

- Before the game, OL allowed an avg of 1.7 Sacks/G on Ehlinger in his career. OU had 9

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X