No announcement yet.

Worst Movie Ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wife and I went and saw it. We both liked it.. for context she hates superhero movies (minus deadpool).

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by futureagg View Post
      I’ve heard of some people not liking the joker, but they took this movie a different route than any other joker movie. They didn’t let him just be a mad man. They showed us why he broke down. There was not as much action as we are used to in super hero movies. This movie focused on the perils of society that people can’t cope with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      So basically Hollywood is justifying and normalizing psycopathic behavior because society is mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
        So basically Hollywood is justifying and normalizing psycopathic behavior because society is mean?
        That's just the jokers story. He's in a bind and makes some bad decisions with some crappier events and winds up going mad. I haven't watched the movie yet but that's what I remember from the comics as a kid.

I'm no snowflake lover but I don't think that's the takeaway here.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard S. View Post
          Wife and I decided to go to the movies last night and we selected "Joker".
          Man that is the worst movie ever made, don't waste your money to go see it.
          Can we trust you on this?

Credentials, please!

Comment

Worse than Bladerunner, Precious, and The Life Aquatic???

Comment

Couldn't be worse than W.W. and the Dixie Dancekings.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                That’s what I’m wondering. Make all these nut jobs think it’s justified 🙄

Comment

Well I sat through The English Patient some 20 odd years ago, and I’ll bet my house it was worse than the Joker.

Comment

It’s currently ranked #10 all time with hundreds of thousands of votes so I would imagine y’all will have a tough time backing that claim lol

For me suicide squad was awful and I’m sure more will come to mind as the day goes on

Comment

Worst Movie Ever

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                      That’s what I’m wondering. Make all these nut jobs think it’s justified [emoji849]

Oh good lord people it’s a movie. Let’s not act like Joker is the first movie to feature or glorify violence. (If it indeed even does that. Haven’t seen it yet)

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                        It’s currently ranked #10 all time with hundreds of thousands of votes so I would imagine y’all will have a tough time backing that claim lol

For me suicide squad was awful and I’m sure more will come to mind as the day goes on

Suicide squad was terrible.

This is the second bad review I’ve heard of Joker. Everything else Ive heard has been overwhelmingly positive.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                          Suicide squad was terrible.

This is the second bad review I’ve heard of Joker. Everything else Ive heard has been overwhelmingly positive.

I’ve heard a couple but it seems it’s from those maybe expecting more of a Batman/DC experience rather than the build up of the joker himself that is what they seemed to be aiming for.

I’m very excited to see it and hope it’s good.

Comment

Well to answer some of the questions. Yes the acting was good and yes the action was slow. It took a long time to develop and set the plot so I guess I just got bored with it.

Just wasn't my kind of movie but maybe you will like it.

Richard S.

Comment

Clearly you have never seen "The Notebook"..

Comment

Hudson Hawk is the worst movie ever made, hands down.

I thought the joker was excellent. Joaquin Phoenix play to the roll very well.

Comment

Working...
                                X