Just got out of the dentist chair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got out of the dentist chair

Had to have one cavity drilled and filled. I don’t let them deaden anything. Just get after it. It’s not bad until they bump the nerve but even that isn’t bad. Better than walking around with a numbed mouth for half a day. Anybody else go novacane free?

***???? Um, you sir, are a MAN!! I have gotten nitros just for a cleaning before....me no likey the dentist!!!

Comment

Going to guess you haven't had a root canal yet.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
        Had to have one cavity drilled and filled. I don’t let them deaden anything. Just get after it. It’s not bad until they bump the nerve but even that isn’t bad. Better than walking around with a numbed mouth for half a day. Anybody else go novacane free?
        I don't go novacane free but like you the dentist does not bother me at all, I enjoy it! Best friend and FIL are terrified. The novacane does make it tough to put a chew in lol

Comment

I've never had a dental procedure beyond cleaning, but what your bragging about strikes me as the equivalent to roshamboing for the hell of it.

Comment

Um, no. I'll take my procedures as pain free as possible please and thank you.

Comment

Don't care if I have a numb mouth or not I ain't gonna let them do jack squat without that needle.

Comment

I cant think of a good reason to go without the shot. Unless you are actually into roshambo for fun. To each his own.

Comment

I have quite a few patients that don’t take anesthetic at all. Lots of small cavities don’t need it. I work on an old rancher in Castroville that makes me do all his crowns without being numb. Personally, i would rather just be numb. We have short duration anesthetic that wears off in under an hour.

Comment

Gotta knock me out for dental work, bad experiences with dentists before. Gas me out and they can work, drill, dont matter. Cant even hardly stand a cleaning.

Comment

Big balls in cow town.....

Comment

Originally posted by KDinTX View Post
                        Gotta knock me out for dental work, bad experiences with dentists before. Gas me out and they can work, drill, dont matter. Cant even hardly stand a cleaning.
                        This is me too!

Comment

Got my circumcision the same way. Dulled three machetes and pair of tin snips but it all worked out.

Comment

Originally posted by cgny27 View Post
                            ***???? Um, you sir, are a MAN!! I have gotten nitros just for a cleaning before....me no likey the dentist!!!
                            I do this for EVERY cleaning! Can’t stand scraping and grinding on my teeth. I go every 6 months.

M16..... your a different kinda crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                              Got my circumcision the same way. Dulled three machetes and pair of tin snips but it all worked out.
                              Lol!!!!! Hilarious man!!

Comment

Working...
                              X