TreeLounge Climber - Free Never Used

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TreeLounge Climber - Free Never Used

I’ve got a TreeLounge climber taking up space in my garage. Pretty sure it’s never been used and includes the bow hunting attachment. First “I’ll take it” gets it. Must pick up in Southeast Texas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll take it!

Comment

Originally posted by TCR² View Post
      I'll take it!

That was quick. Are you near SETX?

Comment

Yes sir, in Jasper

Comment

Wish I were closer.

Hunted with a rifle out of the one my Grandpa had. Man, that thing is awesome.

Would get up there with a blanket and not need to come down until it was time for a bio break.

Are you sure you want to get rid of it?

I see you've got the bow attachment.

Comment

Originally posted by TCR² View Post
            Yes sir, in Jasper

PM sent

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
              Wish I were closer.

Hunted with a rifle out of the one my Grandpa had. Man, that thing is awesome.

Would get up there with a blanket and not need to come down until it was time for a bio break.

Are you sure you want to get rid of it?

I see you've got the bow attachment.

My grandpa had one too. They are super comfortable! Between all of my lock-ons and other climber I just don’t use it. I’d rather it get used than just sit in my garage.

Comment

I will take it if it's not spoken for

Comment

TCR2 voted for Hillary!

He also has a BETO sticker on his car

Jus sayin

Comment

Tree Lounge is the best stand ever made IMHO.

I have 4 or 5 and have had a few others that were stolen. The only stand I ever used that I could stay in from before light until after dark. Hunt 50'-60' high. Take a book, some food and drink and a half gallon pee jug and you're set.
                    Before I lost most of my hearing I would take long naps and the deer would wake me up when they walked by. Now days I have to hunt by sight.

Bob Hice, the inventor of the TL, was a great guy. He passed away a few years back. I bought my first TL from him at the shop back in the late 80's.

The only complaint I have on the TL is that it is heavy and it's hard to get through the thick stuff with it on your back. It sure did change my hunting life though.

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
                      Tree Lounge is the best stand ever made IMHO.

I have 4 or 5 and have had a few others that were stolen. The only stand I ever used that I could stay in from before light until after dark. Hunt 50'-60' high. Take a book, some food and drink and a half gallon pee jug and you're set.
                      Before I lost most of my hearing I would take long naps and the deer would wake me up when they walked by. Now days I have to hunt by sight.

Bob Hice, the inventor of the TL, was a great guy. He passed away a few years back. I bought my first TL from him at the shop back in the late 80's.

The only complaint I have on the TL is that it is heavy and it's hard to get through the thick stuff with it on your back. It sure did change my hunting life though.
                      Every word of this!!
                      I have 2 of them that I inherited from my dad. For a rifle stand, you nothing is better. Hunt all day. ****n near impossible to fall out of. Sleep in them. Wish someone would make the exact same stand just 10–15 pounds lighter.

Comment

Blast from the past.

Comment

The Original Tree Lounger | The Tree Lounge is Back

Comment

I have to run to buna this morning. I can bring it back to jasper if need be

Comment

Well put me in line if the first two don’t take it. I’m in Orange and can run up to Buna any day. Also have a friend who is staying at his camp at Sam Rayburn and drives back and forth to aloft Arthur for work everyday. He could pick it up too.

Comment

Working...
                              X