No announcement yet.

Opening Weekend not Open?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let’s see, I can go hunting and be hot, or stay home and my wife will find a chore for me to do and I’ll still be hot..... I’m going hunting

Comment

I'm working sat, Sunday so im with the it's too hot crowd. If I was off work I'd be out there sweating though. I do get 6 days in a row off after working next week so I'll have a little time to hunt.
      Last edited by SCREAMINREELS; 09-26-2019, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Yall can have October, way too hot and too many people for the opener. I'll start hunting closer to Thanksgiving.

Comment

I'll be in a tree this weekend. Hitting public during the week next week..

Comment

I have to work nearly weekend in October and the first weekend of November. Looks like I'm screwed for awhile.

Comment

I have not hunted an opener in a few years do to baseball tournaments same this year. This will be the last year for me coaching so next season I will start to catch up.

Comment

Daughter has volleyball tournament Saturday.good thing I hunt in Oklahoma it opens on Tuesday want be there that day either have to work .

Comment

I’ll be there.

Comment

Skipping opener and will be our second weekend. Only two of us bowhunt on our place and it’s almost 3,000 acres. Deer will be there when I get there

Comment

I’m sitting this one out, too. This extended August is ridiculous. A couple of years ago, the high was 90 degrees and I bout like to not come out that ground blind alive.

I’m so over this heat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I pulled a bunch if strings to make it out saturday evening and sunday morning. I'm shooting something

Comment

I got to work and a softball tournament this weekend. If I was off, I'd still be going wether it's hot or not.

Comment

I'll be dove hunting....too dang hot!

Comment

Looks like I may actually have a rare day off on Sunday. Problem is I havent been to the lease wince spring so nothing is ready.

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
                                I’m sitting this one out, too. This extended August is ridiculous. A couple of years ago, the high was 90 degrees and I bout like to not come out that ground blind alive.

I’m so over this heat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Me too! I had planned to go out this weekend made the decision to stay home this afternoon. I’ll head out next weekend. Should have some mid to low 50’s mornings in the panhandle

Comment

Working...
                                X