Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TexasBowhunter.com....TWENTY YEARS?!?!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TexasTealHunter View Post
    Below your avatar says join date October 2006. Also wow HBD TBH 20 yrs

Many many folks say that due to the re-registration after the Big Crash in 2006....Mine was actually in 2005 sometime. When Michael and Casey became the luckiest site owners ever....

Even Michael, Casey and Mary's are 10/2006..

Comment

I like the blue one best. May have to get two one for summer one for the 10 days of winter.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Many many folks say that due to the re-registration after the Big Crash in 2006....Mine was actually in 2005 sometime. When Michael and Casey became the luckiest site owners ever....

Even Michael, Casey and Mary's are 10/2006..
        ahh I see

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
          We were social media before social media was cool!
          haha

Comment

Yep, after the "Great Crash of 2006", we decided to change forum software (from Discusware to vBulletin) and all registrations started anew.
            My Flickr Photos

Comment

We were social media before social media was cool!
              What about *******? MY SPACE

Comment

My Space started in 2003...4 years after TBH went live on the interwebs.
                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Congratulations!

What an amazing website/forum/people it is! Lifelong friendships have been formed, acts of kindness and service have been offered, helpful tips/instructions have been given, and lots and lots of fun and good times have been had!

Thanks, Michael, Mary, Casey and the rest of the crew who have created such a wonderful network!

Comment

Here's a snapshot of TBH from the Wayback Machine in May 2000.

A few of the links are still clickable.
                    My Flickr Photos

Comment

Happy Anny! I'll take one or both!

Comment

Yep big accomplishment! Proud to be associated with some fine folks....well most of them. Every family has that one cousin or uncle you don't ever talk about

Comment

joined up in 2003...…...I liked it back then, Live hunts were only updated when you got back to camp

Comment

Here's a snapshot of TBH from the Wayback Machine in May 2000.

A few of the links are still clickable.
                            Ok, I'll be ther first to ask but anyway to get a Vintage TBH sticker done like the font on that old website with maybe an "est ***x" date on it? As a 20yr celebration?

Comment

I've been here for 17 of them. Back when we had to build our own game cameras!!! These spoiled kids today don't know how easy they have it

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                                joined up in 2003...…...I liked it back then, Live hunts were only updated when you got back to camp

Ahh the ol "live" to now semi-live technique. Laptop with an air card.
                                We've come a long way.....God Bless Tapatalk.

Comment

Working...
                                X