No announcement yet.

Last minute Vegas ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O at Bellagio and La Reve at Wynn are both really good shows. Gallagher’s at NY NY is really good. We also liked Joes Prime Steak at Caesar’s Palace. Take Uber everywhere instead of a cab. Lots of stuff to do there.

Comment

We like this show, seen it twice...Absinthe, a little raw but good humor

Comment

Originally posted by chillymac View Post
        Beatles Love at Mirage, great show
        We did this as well. Great show. My only problem is that the seating was obviously designed for 4th graders. I'm not small (6', 250), but not gargantuan. I literally could not get a napkin between my knees and the seat in front of me.

Comment

High Roller, Blue man group and Hash House a GoGo were things we enjoyed last time we were there. Also zip lined Freemont, but thought it was very underwelming.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard M. View Post
            High Roller, Blue man group and Hash House a GoGo were things we enjoyed last time we were there. Also zip lined Freemont, but thought it was very underwelming.
            high roller at sunset will be one of the cool views for sure

Comment

definitely, i think its a cool place and enjoyed it last time. definitely easier on the wallet ...but this is about the wife this weekend. well spend an evening on fremont, no more , no less lol

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
              I prefer Fremont St. Over the strip. Much better for gambling and people watching.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

The O is a great show and so is KA at mgm. We do strip a day or two every time we go but we always stay at the nuggett on Freemont street.

Comment

just looked this up and I'm intrigued. This is the kind of off the wall stuff my wife is into we will stop by and try it.
                  thank you
                  Originally posted by Reelthreat View Post
                  Only use Uber, never take a cab

See Absinthe, not a bad seat in the tent

Have the Verbena Cocktail from Cosmo, this is a must! Trust me you have never had anything like it... I don't think it is on the drink menu so you have to ask for it.

Comment

Hash house a go go for breakfast at the LYNQ.

We like Vic and Anthony’s for steak in the golden nugget. We usually do that then walk freemont people watching and drink up on cheap drinks then head back to the strip.

Comment

For breakfast, Hash house A-GO-GO, The Grand Lux Café(sticky bun French toast is life changing). The best bloody mary I had was at Guy's.

Guy's is good for lunch, we just grabbed a little something to tide us over here and there.

Texas de Brazil is good and there's a place at the MGM called Pub 1842 that had some killer bbq pork belly.

We watched Reba and Brooks and Dunn at Caesar's. It was good and KA at the MGM was surprisingly good. Brad Garrett's comedy club was good enough to go twice.

Plan on spending more than you think. Pick up a case of bottled water at CVS or Walgreens. They charge $8 a bottle in the hotels and shops.
                      Last edited by ptaylortx; 08-21-2019, 11:57 PM.

Comment

If you go to Fremont street, check out Oscar's in the Plaza for steaks. Amazing. Or the Cellar at 4 Queens.

Comment

I forgot to mention in my earlier post...

There is a hamburger place in the tunnel between luxor and Mandalay that has a burger that will change the way you think about burgers... Kobe beef, brie, foie gras, and truffle mayo. The absolute best $60 burger I have ever eaten

Comment

Working...
                          X