• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking good

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
      If I’m not mistaken hydroturf and seadek are the exact same thing. Seadek just makes the custom kits.

Seadek and turf aren't even comparable. Ive had both. Turf is much more budget friendly.

Project is looking good though!

Comment

I can't imagine having an aluminum boat without hydroturf. Mine is going on 10 years and has held up very well. I got the turf with the adhesive back and I sprayed the 3M adhesive down first. It's stuck! My only complaint about it is that it really traps the fine dust particles and can get messy in a heavy dew or rain. Good job on your boat and you will really enjoy not burning your feet in the summer and also how much quieter your boat will be!

Comment

UPS didn’t deliver my flooring Thursday and they didn’t work yesterday due to weather. [emoji849]

Per the email I got this morning it said it will be delivered Monday, but when I track the package it says loading for delivery today so at this point I have no idea when I’ll get to finish my floor. [emoji2959]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Got the rest of my flooring at 7:15pm, so if it will dry up a little bit today I’ll try and get the floor done.

Comment

Been working my template and getting my cuts as best as possible before I prep the floor and glue. This has been a SOB to say the least.

Comment

Ready for prep and to be glued.

Comment

Comment

Well she is done and ready for the salt again.

Got everything glued down and even made a couple custom spots with leftovers. I think it turned out great.

Comment

That'll work ! Bet your gonna be thankful when thing start really heating up.

I'll be putting my boat up for the summer come June 1st, as I don't fish the heat. Think I'll wait till then to turf mine. I've got a couple other projects for it anyway. One is a drop-in/removable deck. And it'll most likely get the turf too.

So, while mine is "winterized for the summer", I'll be depending on ya for some fish pics.

Comment

Don’t fish in the summer? No one likes a quitter.

I fish till 10am, or go back around 6 and fish till dark.

I don’t fish in the winter, not that I don’t want to I just don’t have time.

Comment

I'll just say once you get heat sickness, things ain't ever the same. And if you get it a few times, it's best just not to be out in it. It'll save your family some headaches.

I will fish the winter though!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                            I'll just say once you get heat sickness, things ain't ever the same. And if you get it a few times, it's best just not to be out in it. It'll save your family some headaches.

You got your mister wrong man. You have to drink 1 bottle of water for every beer.

Nothing from about being dehydrated or sun sick.

Comment

But I read on here it was a 4:1 ratio??? Thought I'd just wait till I got back to the truck or camp, and catch up on water then.

Comment

In all seriousness, I hardly drink alcohol compared to most. Just as an example, I bought a 12 pack of beer the week before Bownanza this year. I have one left in the refrigerator. Think I'll pop it in your honor today.

Heck, I've got beer in the refrigerator from 6 years ago. Been saving it to feed some hogs with.

Comment

Working...
                                X