Heart surgery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heart surgery

My wife has to undergo surgery (cardiac ablation) to cure SVT (Supraventricular tachycardia). Anyone had this done? Looking to see what it was like for you. I’d appreciate the prayers. Thanks.

Can't answer any questions but I will sure say a prayer for yall.

Comment

Praying for her through our mighty Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

Comment

Prayers up! Good luck.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Easy money! Had it done 16 years ago. Best I remember one night in the hospital then done. The worst part was they used tape over the incisions instead of stitching. They use some industrial strength stuff. Hurts coming off.

Comment

Prayers up!

Comment

Sending prayers

Comment

Prayer sent

Comment

Prayers for your wife Chris. I've had an cardiac ablation done and also have a defribillator/pacemaker. My stepdad had the same procedure your wife is having for the same issue and he is doing great. I'm sure y'all are already set on a Dr./Hospital, but if not, the absolute best Electrocardiologist and hospital is here in Houston. Dr. Miguel Valderrabano at Methodist DeBakey is my cardiologist and my stepdads.

Comment

done similar to a heart cath on the patient side of it anyway. never had it done but have cared for patients with it, been involved in cases. good luck to your wife. i hope it does the job and it never comes back. its a heck of alot better than having any form of VT.
                      "heart surgery" are scary words but this is nothing like bypass etc. recovery isnt anything like it either. have yall received education from your doc about the procedure yet? some folks go home same day depending on multiple factors of what all is going on.

Comment

Will be praying for successful surgery and quick recovery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I had it for same thing WPW wolf parkison white syndrom. extra electrical connection in my heart, It really was not that big of a deal. I took it easy for about a week after like i was told and everything went fine. Prayers up.

Comment

prayers for your wife

Comment

I have had this done as well as the Pacemaker/Defibrillator surgery. Not that bad of a procedure. Prayers for your wife!

Comment

Working...
                              X