Comment

Ridge wallet all the way

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        Cowboy wallet from DM Bullard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I carry this, elephant

A wise man’s heart inclines to the right, but the heart of a fool to the left.
        Ecclesiastes 10:2

Comment

Money clip w/ pockets for ID & debit/credit cards.

Comment

So far ive had the best luck with the front pocket wallet from Bird Strap leather co. Texas made in Winnie Texas. Ive got the standard horse hide and two years of use it still looks new.

Quality leather products for the waterfowl and shooting sports enthusiasts.

Comment

If interested you can pm me. I make one similar to the birdstrap one referred here earlier.

Comment

Alligator and French goat.
                Attached Files

Comment

I have a Fossil it is my second one in 15 years and will probably last another 2 or 3. It carries 2 I'd cards, 2 gas cards and 3 credit cards plus my hunting license. It also has a magnetic money clip. For the price they are tough, and hold a lot.

Comment

For those of you who don't feel like dropping $80+ on the Birdstrap, here is one very very similar for way way less. Ive had this one since September and its holding up well.

Comment

I had a complete bifold fossil wallet from 2002ish to 2009. Then, I cut off the ID flap which also had a pocket on the back. I've been using it ever since for ID and cards.

Comment

Working...
                      X