No announcement yet.

Somerville 2016-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stars and moon must of been aligned just perfectly this evening. Shot her at 6:40pm. She didn't go 20yrds and took a hard dirt nap. Meats on ice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

Originally posted by Archer23 View Post
        Congrats!!

Thanks man.
        I knew as that "cool front" was pushing thru the deer would have got to start moving. I will say this doe's belly was plum full of acorns. And I mean FULL!

Comment

Congrats!

Man, I'm dying this morning. This moving cr@p is for the birds.

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
            Congrats!

Man, I'm dying this morning. This moving cr@p is for the birds.

Lol!

Good thing is now I get to watch all my college football today. Haha.

Comment

Planning a couple days out there the week of the 24th but need a place to crash.
              I can sleep in my truck just need drive way I can sleep in so I don't have to pay the rediculous prices they charge at the campground a night. Crazy request but wanna save money and travel costs.

Comment

Planning a couple days out there the week of the 24th but need a place to crash.

I can sleep in my truck just need drive way I can sleep in so I don't have to pay the rediculous prices they charge at the campground a night. Crazy request but wanna save money and travel costs.

I have a idea. I'll pm you

Comment

New to public land.

Hey everyone, glad I found you guys! I am new to public land in this area and was curious about Somerville. I prefer to spot and stalk or hunt from ground level. So a couple questions... How does it work out there in terms of access, parking, etc.? Is there some decent ground level action in the interior of the land where I wont be messing up other people?

Comment

Not real sure the whole spot and stalk thing is going to work out that great. Those deer are pretty smart. Not to mention having to deal with whoever you stumble across.

Comment

And the 6' tall ragweed everywhere.

Comment

howdy y'all,

It was awesome meeting y'all at the camp ground. congrats to everyone that was able to harvest. Hopefully we all can get together and do some hunting or fishing.

Comment

I'd slap my mother to be out there today and the next couple days. Gonna be good. Vacation next week. I'll be out Monday night

Comment

I'm out here now. I hadn't seen anything. Wind just laid down. It was a tad breezy! Lol

Comment

I'd slap my mother to be out there today and the next couple days. Gonna be good. Vacation next week. I'll be out Monday night

Then go boy! You know the spot.

Comment

going to do some south texas deer hunting this weekend for me

Comment

Working...
                                X