How was your Dove opener?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How was your Dove opener?

We hunted just outside Cleburne. It wasn't awesome but I've seen worse. How did y'all come out?

I hunted north of Katy yesterday, and, frankly, it sucked. Four birds.

Comment

Worst opener ever, no exaggeration, in the Pflugerville area (at least my area). I hunted all 4 hunts and shot 1 bird. 2 of the hunts I didn't even fire a shot and the other I shot twice at a bird that was too far to hit. NO birds at all, it wasn't like we were missing or not in the right spots. Sunday evening I had 6 people out and we shot 1 bird between us. So over 2 days of hunting (over 12 hunts with various people etc.) we shot 3 birds total.

Comment

Plenty of whitewings around El Campo. My shooting stunk, but still burned a little more than 2 boxes of shells. Son and I brought home 20 birds from 2 afternoon hunts.

Comment

Had plenty of birds in Rising Star!

Comment

my shoulder is killing me

Comment

No bueno

Comment

Worst opener for me in the three years I've hunted at my property. It wasnt the shooter, it was a lack of overall birds in general.

Comment

hunted a friends place near palmer, had 1 bird come in range and folded him. seen almost a fair amount out of range though

Comment

Hunted the San Antonio area and south. Incredible bird numbers and fairly easy limits at both places.

Comment

Hunted just north of Waco and it was AWESOME!!!

Comment

hunted south waco very good

Comment

had quite a few birds flying around us in abilene, got my first double as well so wasnt a bad day

Comment

5 man limit just outside Ferris. Best opening afternoon I have had out that way.

Comment

Ask me this weekend

Comment

Working...
                              X