No announcement yet.

How many fights have you been in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few. Never really kept track. None in the last 20 years.
    Won most lost some.
    Worst azz whippin I ever took was from a BIG Black girl named Stephanie Chizer. She out weighed me by at least a Benjamin and hit like a grown man.. I whipped her male cousin so she got mad a smashed me BUT I didn't hit her back.. I was taught to never hit a woman.. We were great friends after that. Havent seen her in years.. I hope she's doing well..

Comment

A few. Never really kept track. None in 30 years. Havent had to.
      Won most lost some.
      Worst azz whippin I ever took was from a BIG Black girl named Stephanie Chizer. She out weighed me by at least a Benjamin and hit like a grown man.. I whipped her male cousin so she got mad a smashed me BUT I didn't hit her back.. I was taught to never hit a woman.. We were great friends after that. Havent seen her in years.. I hope she's doing well..

Comment

As far as street fights go 3.

I won 2 of them and lost one and didn't start any. The one I lost is because the guy slipped brass knuckles on his hand while I was taking my shirt off to fight.
        We are still friends to this day.

Comment

1. How many fights have you been in? Talking real fights.

Only 3 "street fights" (2 in school and one 3 on 3 fight with some wana-be gang bangers at a party when I was about 18. They learned a hard life lesson from 3 country boys that night lol). Dozens if I count MMA/Muay Thai in my late 20's and early 30's

2. How many of them did you win?

All 3 street fights... got schooled a few times in the cage sparring/training with pro's & some super talented young amateurs. Once I got hit so hard by a heavy weight guy with 4oz that I couldn't hardly chew food for a week.

3. How many did you start? Only one and I shouldn't have started it. We became friends afterwards

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
            A few. Never really kept track. None in 30 years. Havent had to.
            Won most lost some.
            You don't hunt her 5,000 acres do you?

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
              Total fights

Wins

Wins by KO

Losses

Draws

Amateur or Pro? Either way that is impressive!

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                Them guys from Oklahoma always want to take their shirts off when they fight.
                There is a 50/50 chance it is their best shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                  You don't hunt her 5,000 acres do you?
                  No but I do call her BIG STEPH and address her as MAM..
                  If she had land I could hunt it.. We were really good friends from that day on.

Comment

Originally posted by odogg View Post
                    Amateur or Pro? Either way that is impressive!
                    amateur Golden Gloves many years ago.

Comment

ive been in a bunch of flights. missed one once, and lost luggage twice. flying in or out of knoxville tn is a near certainty of one or the other. i dont fly american anymore. they have terrible customer service, and the brand name "ted" makes me think of ted turner. its kinda creepy.

Comment

None

My Dad gave me advise as a teen

Billy, some things are worth fighting and risking dying for

Some are worth fighting about

Most are not. Let him insult you, spit at you and you be the smarter, better man and walk away.

However son if you can not

- never strike with an empty hand
                        - hit first, and
                        - hit hard enough to kill him

That’s why you walk away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My dad told me, "son, you don't have to fight to be a man". My wife Becky would disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
                            amateur Golden Gloves many years ago.

Impressive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

My share, most as grade school and high school, a few growing into manhood. A few more as a grown man. Last one i was 45. Grabbed a tape and bed guy and tossed across the room. He crashed into the corner and I pounced on him before he hit the floor. Had another issue with the same guy. Cost me a weeks pay. And left a bitter taste for how my employer handled the two incidents. That was the last time, I have a hard time walking away after i get to that point.

Comment

1. A bunch
                                2. Most
                                3. A few

Comment

Working...
                                X