Case tractor won’t move

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Case tractor won’t move

Have a 90 HP case tractor 2014 that will start and the engine will stay running and a/c works

But it will not move and the engine will not rev up

Guessing it’s in protection mode

Just had the fluids changed a couple of weeks ago

Any idea what this means. This is the panel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It uses DEF? Some sensors is probably out and is in limp mode. Our 2018 120C did that last year around this time. They came out and replaced the DEF quality and level sensors under warranty and it fixed it.

Comment

I’ll be willing to bet it’s an electronics issue that’s got it in limp. Case has got quite the protection on them.

Comment

My Kubota did the same thing last week it turned out it was just one of the main fuses.I was expecting something complicated and costly like usual but just a simple fuse this time.

Comment

Will it go into gear?

Comment

Yes but not move and won’t increases rpm

Comment

Originally posted by RedBear78 View Post
                My Kubota did the same thing last week it turned out it was just one of the main fuses.I was expecting something complicated and costly like usual but just a simple fuse this time.
                Do you know what fuse blew and for what

Comment

What is the red P that is lit up? Parking brake of some sort? I know that many of the newer machines are drive by wire and will not move until the seat belt, brake (if one), and any other parameters that are measurable with a sensor don't close the circuit. So it is not so much a limp mode, but rather a checklist for the on board computer to satisfy prior to allowing throttle and movement. It is just a thought and something to check. I have never been in one of those tractors but I did run many others when I was running a hot-shot truck moving tractors for a dealership.

Comment

T I thought the same thing
                    I have driv n it most of the time with out the seat belt in as well as creeped forward with the parking brake on

Comment

Originally posted by 60 Deluxe View Post
                      What is the red P that is lit up? Parking brake of some sort? I know that many of the newer machines are drive by wire and will not move until the seat belt, brake (if one), and any other parameters that are measurable with a sensor don't close the circuit. So it is not so much a limp mode, but rather a checklist for the on board computer to satisfy prior to allowing throttle and movement. It is just a thought and something to check. I have never been in one of those tractors but I did run many others when I was running a hot-shot truck moving tractors for a dealership.
                      That parking brake comment gets my vote after viewing the ops pic.

Comment

I would look at all the fuses. We had a fuse on our MF that blew several times while we where baling and it did the exact same thing.

Comment

Any idea where the fuse box is on one of these tractors. It’s enclosed

Comment

Originally posted by warrington View Post
                            T I thought the same thing
                            I have driv n it most of the time with out the seat belt in as well as creeped forward with the parking brake on

I’ve got a 2014 case 75c cab. Not sure how you can creep forward if your parking brake is like mine. It’s on the gear selector. You can’t be in gear and have the parking brake applied.

Comment

Case tractor won’t move

I don’t think it’s in limp mode. I believe the service light would be lit up (diamond with exclamation point).

Last edited by scotth89; 09-19-2021, 07:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X