Another Covid Prayer Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Covid Prayer Request

My son-in-law Daryle is in the hospital here in Kerrville with Covid-pneumonia and has sepsis which i guess is normal for hospitalized covid patients. He is on 30 litres of O2. He is 53 and was unvaccinated and is feeling pretty rugged. My daughter is a former nurse and think she knows everything about what is best for him. I would sure appreciate prayers for him and wisdom for those treating him and the other 40 some odd covid patients here in our local hospital.

Prayers sent brother!

Comment

prayers sent for Daryle and family

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers up.

Comment

Prayers up!

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers Up!!!

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers sent…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Prayers.

Comment

Lore we all look forward to the day when we do not have these Kung-Flu issues going on within our families. We know this mess is not of your making but instead is pure evil and a tool for Satan. Lord we know that You have overcome death, defeated Satan, and that in the end we who are Yours, will spend eternity with You in a perfect new Heaven and and a new Earth... In the meanwhile Lord, we desperately need Your Divine help in fighting this terrible disease. This bother of ours, Daryle, You know all about since You created him. We ask You Lord, heal him. Lord guide his wife and all his care team with divine wisdom that is from You and do not let them be lead astray by false hopes. Guide them into Your Hope that is in Your Son Christ Jesus. Touch them and give them wisdom, and skills to heal Daryle from this ailment and remove it from his body. We ask these things in the name of Your Son Jesus, Amen.

Comment

Prayers going up.

Comment

Working...
                              X