Concan land for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Concan land for sale

Just listed my place in Concan-3 miles from the river. Lots of work went into the place but it’s time to move on.

I understand the need to move on. Over 5 hour drive for me......ouch!

Comment

Good luck with the sell Jason

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
      I understand the need to move on. Over 5 hour drive for me......ouch!
      Says the guy that spent 123 hours on a plane going to africa!

Comment

I know the good folks across the highway over on the Annandale Ranch and got to hunt out there a few times. Good deer, pigs and axis. Tons of turkeys. Good luck with the sale. I love that area.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
          I know the good folks across the highway over on the Annandale Ranch and got to hunt out there a few times. Good deer, pigs and axis. Tons of turkeys. Good luck with the sale. I love that area.
          My folks and Bill K's folks (when his dad was still alive) are friends. I've been on the Annondale several times. Its beautiful. I love that area.

Comment

Thx fellas. It is a great area.

Comment

This is awesome! Wish I didn’t have so much going on right at this moment.

Comment

I’m a little short, about 694,999 short to be exact. You taking trades? Got a teen with an Xbox and tons of games. Might even throw in his mom to sweeten the deal.

Comment

Originally posted by joel45acp View Post
                  I’m a little short, about 694,999 short to be exact. You taking trades? Got a teen with an Xbox and tons of games. Might even throw in his mom to sweeten the deal.
                  Lol I’ve got too much baggage already

Comment

Good luck Jason, beautiful area. My uncle used to live across the river in Concan. Would drive by your place often. Someone is going to get a gem of a property.

Comment

What kind of well does it have and how much water does it make - gpm? How old is the well? I’m guessing no city water from Concan?

Any Internet/landline?

I’m not far from there. I’ll spread the word.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Horitexan View Post
                        What kind of well does it have and how much water does it make - gpm? How old is the well? I’m guessing no city water from Concan?

Any Internet/landline?

I’m not far from there. I’ll spread the word.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        No well- rainwater catch in place. 1600 gallon storage. No internet or phone but underground is close.

Comment

A little drone video

This is "Jake Mann - All-in-One Ranch - Concan" by James Pharaon Creative on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.

Comment

Nice place. But im really curious about that deer stand. Did you take three older stands and merge them into one?

Good luck with the sale. The right person will find this and buy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

That won’t last long.

Comment

Working...
                              X