No announcement yet.

Rehoming Dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to be a great dog for someone. Hang in there looking for the re-home.

Comment

Tough situation. My gut tells me SSS but I get it. Please make sure whoever he gets rehomed to doesn’t have small children. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
        Did you put him on craigslist? Somebody will take him. If you want to give him a 2nd chance. Be honest why your giving him away.

Be a good junkyard dog, hogdog. Dog for a mean old ******* who deserves to get bit...etc.
        Terrible idea. Don’t do this.

Comment

Tough situation. Good luck on rehoming him

Comment

If my wife hadn’t just gotten another house dog, pit bull, I’d take him. We’ve got 2 pit bulls in the house now along with 2 kittens and 3 kiddos 8-15yrs old and that’s all we need. I’m sure the right person will come along.

Comment

Morning!

TTT

Comment

About 10 years ago I saw a family giving away a 5 year old Blue Lacy because she had become aggressive to their kids. Their kids were autistic. I was wanting a second dog at the time and thought I'd just keep her away from the grandkids. So, I ended up adopting her.

A few months later, she was laying on my kitchen floor, asleep. The oldest granddaughter was learning to walk and stumbled on the dog's feet and double hand planted straight into her ribcage. I leapt forward to snatch the child away, but the dog just picked up her head and looked at the girl and then went back to sleep. She lived 4 more years and was always a pleasure around kids.

Now I have a year old Lacy and he takes loving kids to a whole new level. He is flat excited when they come out and loves, loves playing with them. I think he would rather be with them than me.

My other Lacy has to be kenneled when the grands come out. He does not like kids and he will hurt them, but we don't have kids out very often so we can manage it.

Comment

Hope you can find a home for him. The dog did a terrible mistake by snipping on your daughter. It was clearly not his intention but was caught by surprise and he reacted that way. By the pictures that you posted, you can tell the bond between them. If he was an aggressive dog, he would of done something worst already. I understand and agree with you in not taking other chances. Don't put him down, I really hope you can find someone to take him.

Comment

Before you put him down contact me. Im a ways off but will get him. I have 17 acres at the house and a k of ranch. 361 550 0850 text works best
                    Last edited by wow; 07-20-2021, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wow View Post
                      Before you put him down contact me. Im a ways off but will get him. I have 17 acres at the house and a k of ranch. 361 550 0850 text works best
                      Im glad to see this.

Comment

Thank you!! This is good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for calling me. we will meet up next week for the pickup. My brother and his son are big bird hunters so they will work him. And as I said he will get lots of ride time with me.

Comment

Thanks for calling me. we will meet up next week for the pickup. My brother and his son are big bird hunters so they will work him. And as I said he will get lots of ride time with me.
                            Yes sir! The pleasure was mine. Grateful you want Ranger. Your setting and phase of life and the reason you want him will be absolutely perfect for him and for you! Looking forward to meeting you next week.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                              That dog doesn't need to be put down, you're doing the right thing rehoming him instead. He'll make somebody a great family dog. I could see him riding in the truck down the beach for a single young man with no kids.

On a side note, shelters labeled **** near everything as "Lab mix" no matter what it looks like because they adopt out better.

X2

Comment

**** Kurt I hate to hear this. Dad was just telling me Monday about the incident then I saw this. I know what a tuff situation this must be for yall. I'm glad that Kaylen is okay and looks like you found a home for Ranger.

Comment

Working...
                                X