• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by santana View Post
    Cool video man!!
    X2.

Comment

Originally posted by santana View Post

Got my buck back today!! He came out awesome!!!
      Top left buck and pedestal mount look very similar to me...Were they killed on the same place?

Comment

Top are sheds i found from 2 years ago!!! He grew 20" last year!! All bucks on that wall are from my place in Mexico!! Rancho Santana!!

Comment

Rick, i know you have probably said this but I missed it. How hold was the buck this year when you killed him?

Comment

Originally posted by TLM1972 View Post
            Rick, i know you have probably said this but I missed it. How hold was the buck this year when you killed him?
            Trennon I think he was 6, but he might have been 7..... we have been following the buck for 5 years (counting last year) since what I think he was 2..... We actually wanted to capture him last November but did not find him with the helicopter when we captures some does for our Breeding Pens. He would have made a great breeder buck (100% Mexican blood native to our place). Since we did not find him.... I decided to sell the hunt... I had a guy that wanted to shoot him, but backed out before season started.... so I decided to take him..... Its the first trophy I have ever shot in my place in 10 years since me and my brothers bought the place...... haha it might be my last... haha... its gonna be hard to top this one...... 211 6/8!!

Comment

Originally posted by TLM1972 View Post
              https://vimeo.com/126870271

I hope this video is not too grainy when it uploads. I drove up on a water trough this weekend and a big blue indigo snake was getting a drink. It was so cool to watch him. He was not too concerned with me and just kept drinking.

Trennon there is a big one that hangs out at the house as well. Watch for him.

Is there a gate to the right of that trough?

Comment

Here's the one that hangs around your house.

Sorry, we couldn’t find that page

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                  Has anyone registered their guns online yet? Still curious to see if you need a print with take with you.
                  Anyone

Comment

That's null and void now

Comment

Anyone

Not yet. I was told that it was postponed for this year.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyloMexico View Post
                        Not yet. I was told that it was postponed for this year.
                        Lol gotta love it

Comment

Lol gotta love it

No Doubt! They're always trying to come up with new ways to keep us from going in and out!! Arses

Comment

There ya go Fred..

Comment

Thanks Shane

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X