Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 8pointer View Post
    LMAO... so did pudge as a Ranger

And so did Berkman and Oswalt. I'm glad they all found their way back home in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
      He earned 89mil+ doing so. And no, he wasn't worth what he wanted and he proved it in Toronto. Heck, he proved it in his last years in Houston with three consecutive record low years.

Toronto got 7 pts and 6 Rebs per game for their 18 mil.

Comment

I'm a big Andre fan, but he just isn't worth the money. 16 mill this year and 14 next year. I wish he would take less to stay, but the NFL is a business.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
          I'm a big Andre fan, but he just isn't worth the money. 16 mill this year and 14 next year. I wish he would take less to stay, but the NFL is a business.
          I'm a big Texans fan but can't blame him for wanting to leave. He's at the age where he wants a ring. We don't have a prayer until we get a QB. So why would he take a money cut with a slim chance of getting a ring?

Now if JJ Watt would suck it up and never leave the field, getting behind the Center....... we might have a chance!

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
            Toronto got 7 pts and 6 Rebs per game for their 18 mil.
            I guess they are classier.

Comment

Originally posted by 8pointer View Post
              I'm a big Texans fan but can't blame him for wanting to leave. He's at the age where he wants a ring. We don't have a prayer until we get a QB. So why would he take a money cut with a slim chance of getting a ring?

Now if JJ Watt would suck it up and never leave the field, getting behind the Center....... we might have a chance!
              He's not the player he once was. For the money he's due, they could get a much more productive WR.

Comment

Kind of like Emmitt? Try another rock that one bounced off.
                WOW! Putting Andre in the same category as Emmitt!!

Comment

I wish him the best. Class act all the way. Played hard and let his work speak for him instead of running his mouth like so many of the Diva receivers.
                  Pipe down, Otis. You're taking this way too seriously. My comment about him deserving better was tongue-in-cheek all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
                    WOW! Putting Andre in the same category as Emmitt!!
                    Homer here, Andre could have been one of the greats I think. He played his entire career with Carr and Schaub and still was regarded as one of the best every year.

Comment

Hate to see you go but love to watch you leave. Go get you a championship. Thank you Dre

Comment

He was a hell of a player, but I lost a lot of respect for him because of the way he acted last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                          I wish he would've been released/traded to a good team several years ago. He deserves better than the Texans. He deserves to be a Cowboy
                          Yea it's a shame he wasn't a cowboy. He could of won...uh...um...uh...
                          Yep, he wouldn't have won crap there either

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post

Well played!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                              ****. Can't anybody take a joke?

Comment

Would like to see him in New England with Brady throwing him the ball.He deserves a chance at a Super Bowl IMO.

Comment

Working...
                                X