Porker video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Porker video

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fr05KQZ9FR4"]#4 Pig Trad Lyfe - YouTube[/ame]

Killt a pig last night.

Congrats on the pig!

Man your dog is calm! My Jack Russell would have been going nuts all the way till he got to that pig!!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I can't see the link to the video.

Comment

Bisch - I'm kinda worried about his lack of passion! We've been training weekly since December and he seems to be figuring it out though.

Phillip - Not sure how to address that since Bisch can see it. In short, I shot a pig in the heart, my dog found it (though a blind man could have), and then I took a picture with it. You aren't missing much!

Comment

Originally posted by warrenm0624 View Post
          #4 Pig Trad Lyfe - YouTube

Killt a pig last night.
          Funny I can't see the link in your original post, but can see it in my post when I quote your post.

Comment

Good pig! Got a bit of motion sickness watching though.[emoji12]

Gary

Comment

Wow

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
                Funny I can't see the link in your original post, but can see it in my post when I quote your post.
                Same here Phillip. I can only see it in your post. Nice video!! I wish my dog was that calm. My JR goes insane on bloodtrails.

Comment

Some browser security settings prevent you from seeing an embedded video, but will allow the link (which is why you can see the link when you quote the post). Click on the "lock" icon in your browser bar and you should be able to adjust the settings.

Nice shot on the hog! Good looking pup.
                  My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                    Some browser security settings prevent you from seeing an embedded video, but will allow the link (which is why you can see the link when you quote the post). Click on the "lock" icon in your browser bar and you should be able to adjust the settings.

Nice shot on the hog! Good looking pup.
                    Thanks Michael!

Comment

Nice video. That pup is CALM. My dog would have unhinged my shoulder on that trail. Is that his first pig?

Comment

Originally posted by Lost Arra View Post
                        Nice video. That pup is CALM. My dog would have unhinged my shoulder on that trail. Is that his first pig?
                        Pretty much. He's 5 months old. I put him on a pig trail 2 months ago but he didn't quite know what was going on yet. He's just generally very calm. Not sure if that's good or bad when it comes to tracking. Here he is on his first pig (he didn't actually find it).
                        Attached Files

Comment

I'm betting a calm pup ends up being a great tracker. Keep us posted on his progress.

Comment

Thanks...I enjoyed that!

Comment

Originally posted by warrenm0624 View Post
                              Bisch - I'm kinda worried about his lack of passion! We've been training weekly since December and he seems to be figuring it out though.
                              Every dog is different, some fast, some slow, off trail etc. Put him on everything possible, learn how he works. As long as he finds it, thats what matters.
                              Looks like hes coming along fine.

Comment

Working...
                              X