No announcement yet.

Anybody have a Lenovo laptop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My last one was a yoga 700 something. It was great until the touch pad started acting up after two years

Bought a surface book 2 last December for about four times the price of the lenova and frequently wish I had my lenova back.

Comment

yes and it has been the best i ever had!

Comment

W10 updates aren’t bad, just schedule them for late at night or when you’re elephant hunting.

Comment

My current laptop is a lenovo and I think it sucks. I want an Apple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Windows 10 is a killer for me.

Now if i could get one with Windows 7 Pro. That wiuld be great.

Comment

Anybody have a Lenovo laptop?

I used a Lenovo for grad school and it did well. We did a good bit of coding/modeling and surprisingly it did really good. I also like the newer hp. I would not get a surface if your replacing a desktop though they are great for briefcase carry.

Comment

Really solid... I have one for my work laptop.

Unless you just a cult follow er of the fruit I don't get way to throw away the extra money

But I don't shoot Mathews bows either

Comment

I have a Lenovo laptop, have had it a few years, don't remember the model. It is by far the worst POS computer I have ever owned. I guess I got a lemon, but I would NEVER buy another one

Comment

I will take Windows 10 over Apple iOS all day and everyday. I just don't like it or the company.

Abused a Toshiba Yoga at work and when I turned it in for an upgrade it was still working good. Tough units.

Comment

I like apple

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I just bought a Lenovo for my wife with a SSD drive. It's not super expensive but it had what she needed as a college professor where 90% of her stuff is stored on the schools' databases and accessed through their websites......and on our external harddrive. She wanted better speed, better clarity, a lighter laptop and a ten key. Found one for $520.

Comment

I'm computer jargon challenged. Is SSD like flashdrive/stick memory as opposed to the whirring/spinning drives?

Comment

Solid State Drive it is an type of hard drive that is faster, more durable and won't fail as easily. Basically higher quality and the price point has become more affordable.

Comment

Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post
                              Solid State Drive it is an type of hard drive that is faster, more durable and won't fail as easily. Basically higher quality and the price point has become more affordable.

Yes after much research..the lure and cost of a 1TB HD, in general, was attractive but there were too many positives of the 256 SSD for a person that doesn't need a TB of storage to go with the HDD....namely speed and durability....at that price.

I know one thing...I am **** tired of looking at and comparing laptops after two weeks while waiting for a Black Friday sale... Hunting lease here I come for a week with those brownie points..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                Yes after much research..the lure and cost of a 1TB HD, in general, was attractive but there were too many positives of the 256 SSD for a person that doesn't need a TB of storage to go with the HDD....namely speed and durability....at that price.

I know one thing...I am **** tired of looking at and comparing laptops after two weeks while waiting for a Black Friday sale... Hunting lease here I come for a week with those brownie points..
                                have a good hunt. Sitting in a stand now watching momma's and babies and pulling the trigger on a few BF deals.

Comment

Working...
                                X