2nd Covid Vaccination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd Covid Vaccination

Wife had second shot last Wednesday and Thursday she felt pretty bad. Fever, chills and feeling like run over by a truck. By Friday she recovered. I received my second injection Monday and felt fine all day. Didn’t even feel the shot. Tuesday felt fine until late afternoon. No chills or fever, but very tired. Hopefully Wednesday I won’t feel anything.

Getting mine tomorrow.

Comment

Got mine about three weeks ago. No issues.

Comment

Similar situation here. I got the second and was not sure I was going to live 24 hours after. I got a fever above 101.5 and couldn’t get out of bed. The second day after was better but not good. Finally back to normal after the third day. Wife had no issues whatsoever.

Comment

Can you tell us which "brand" of vaccination she got? Pfizer? Moderna?

I've heard of a number of people who've complained of the same thing. Most of these folks had the Pfizer vaccine, if I'm not mistaken. Some places are beginning to space out the hiatus between first and second vaccinations to see if that helps mitigate the symptoms many experience with the second one.

Comment

2nd Covid Vaccination

2nd shot gave me a slight fever and leg aches. The next day I felt hung over like my college days. After that I was fine. I got the Pfizer shots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Got my second dose of Moderna this past Sunday. No side effects. 63 yoa.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Both of parents got second shot Sunday, no side effects whatsoever - in their 80s

Moderna

Comment

Both my parents received their 2nd about 2 weeks ago, both are 72. Dad had zero side effects from both, mom had minor chills and acheiness for 24 hrs then recovered fine. She said real similar to if you had minor case of the flu.

Same as post above, took the Modera

Comment

My wife and friend got their 2nd moderma vaccine Monday morning last night arm a little sore. This afternoon both had severe chills, achy, flu like symthoms, and 99.9 fever for about 5 hrs. Took Tylenol and feeling better, still some chills and low grade temperature. I had my second moderma vaccine two weeks ago. The first day nothing the second day a little fever lower back pain (but unloaded a ton of cattle cubes) and woke up sweating during the night and totally well in the morning. Good luck in getting the vaccine.

Comment

I had second Pfizer shot Friday, felt slightly hungover Saturday afternoon for about 3 hrs but no fever, chills, etc.

Comment

Getting my 2nd Pfizer on Thursday morning. I have my 77yr old mother in law in our house. I will feel a bit better after this. Nothing is perfect... but every little bit helps.

Comment

I take my second round of Moderna on Thursday. Both my parents took their second dose a couple weeks ago. My mom didn't feel any effects and my dad felt like crap for a few hours.

Comment

My wife got it at work. First shot no problem, she was pretty sick for a day after second shot. She had COVID previously, the shot made her sicker than COVID did. But after oen rough day she was fine

Comment

Wife and I got our second shot on Feb. 13 almost 2 weeks ago. Thankfully no issues but a sore arm.

Comment

Working...
                              X