Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Socking big blues"driftsock 101"

"Socking Big Blues! Drift Sock 101!" on YouTube

Pretty good day of dragging for blues. Hope yall enjoy the new camera angles. If you have not subscribed, please do! Thanks

Up for the dayshifters!

Comment

Been a good year on Twak so far.
      Love chasing them big boys!

Comment

Great video

I have only been able to get out on Twok twice this winter so far. Both days were less than ideal conditions. First day was a weird big and hung 2 good fish, one I couldn’t even turn before the hook pulled. The second day never even got a good take down. Now that deer season is done I am hoping to get back out there soon.

Comment

Nice haul as usual KB.....

Comment

Thanks for posting this Billy. We talked about this several months ago, as soon as I get the wife healed up, ima ready to get back on the water and use my sock.

Still wanna go fishing with you , and catch some big ones.

Love the sound of freedom in the morning, even if’n it does get loud. [emoji106][emoji16]

Comment

Love the video as usual. How are you rigging up for the Blues I dont think I have ever seen a set up like that for catfish.

Comment

Great video, I always learn something new. I just got into kayak fishing. Just subscribed to your channel, keep up the great work!

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                  Been a good year on Twak so far.
                  Love chasing them big boys!
                  I want to get out there bad. Its just so far from the house and would take me several trips to figure out where the big fish were. Its hard to leave fish to find fish lol!

Comment

Originally posted by mattfox View Post
                    Great video

I have only been able to get out on Twok twice this winter so far. Both days were less than ideal conditions. First day was a weird big and hung 2 good fish, one I couldn’t even turn before the hook pulled. The second day never even got a good take down. Now that deer season is done I am hoping to get back out there soon.
                    I would love to figure that lake out! Big fish in there!

Comment

Originally posted by brutus View Post
                      Love the video as usual. How are you rigging up for the Blues I dont think I have ever seen a set up like that for catfish.
                      I have 2 leader tutoriasl on my channel that explain it in detail. It is a game changer man.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech Lefty View Post
                        Great video, I always learn something new. I just got into kayak fishing. Just subscribed to your channel, keep up the great work!
                        Thanks for watching and I really appreciate the sub bud!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Nice haul as usual KB.....
                          Appreciate you watching Smart!!!

Comment

Originally posted by killerbee View Post
                            I want to get out there bad. Its just so far from the house and would take me several trips to figure out where the big fish were. Its hard to leave fish to find fish lol!
                            Man we ain't geniuses .
                            Drift the channels and humps on the southern end, whichever way the wind is blowing.
                            No wind, drag baits with a trolling motor .
                            Period.
                            Sometimes we'll run into Little John or others while catching bait and they'll be going shallow, while we go deep.
                            No clue what them boys know, but we do the same thing over and over and it always produces.
                            A few from last Sat.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                              Man we ain't geniuses .
                              Drift the channels and humps on the southern end, whichever way the wind is blowing.
                              No wind, drag baits with a trolling motor .
                              Period.
                              Sometimes we'll run into Little John or others while catching bait and they'll be going shallow, while we go deep.
                              No clue what them boys know, but we do the same thing over and over and it always produces.
                              A few from last Sat.
                              Some toads there!!! I used to fish wrist point and around that area a lot during the spring. Loaded up on box fish but never caught and toads. Proally the time of year and the way I was fishing at the time. Thanks for the advice. I will give it a go if I can ever get some big shad. Do you do any good on cut bluegill.

Comment

Working...
                              X