Texoma striper guide?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
    We have to rest up from doing all of y'alls work.
    hahahahaha.... right... we need to go fishing, there are some guys here that would go.. heck most of them live up that way

Comment

I absolutely hate trolling. Always been a live bait or top water guy on Texoma, sometimes slabs.

Comment

I have used Jacob Orr 3 times and got limits every time ! (903-819-3329 )

Comment

Look up Carey Thorn.
          All mentioned are great, but Carey's a little more personable and will take only your and your guests, no large boat packed with a bunch of other people/yahoos you don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief Big Toe View Post
            hahahahaha.... right... we need to go fishing, there are some guys here that would go.. heck most of them live up that way
            I don't know about all of y'all misfits up there.

Might have to give it a shot sometime.

Comment

hey now.... this is the cream of the crop.... up here, anything/anyone north of 635 is better then those in the inner circle

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post
                Look up Carey Thorn.
                All mentioned are great, but Carey's a little more personable and will take only your and your guests, no large boat packed with a bunch of other people/yahoos you don't know.
                I've crappie fished with him a couple times and agree, not sure if he does live bait

Comment

Originally posted by Chief Big Toe View Post
                  hey now.... this is the cream of the crop.... up here, anything/anyone north of 635 is better then those in the inner circle
                  You're just scared to come down here to da hood

Comment

Justin Parker. Did us great. https://jpfishing-hunting.com/

Comment

Originally posted by kcmarullo View Post
                      I have used Jacob Orr 3 times and got limits every time ! (903-819-3329 )
                      This is who I'd call.

Comment

Striperhunter guide service. Captain Steve. Great guy to deal with

Comment

JD Lyle i the guide I first booked Texoma with. Been friends since and have booked him multiple times since

Comment

Steven Buckley
                            972-345-8516

Comment

Question about using artificial bait. Are they talking about casting or jigging? Seems most of the guides only use artificial baits and I can't cast worth a crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                                Question about using artificial bait. Are they talking about casting or jigging? Seems most of the guides only use artificial baits and I can't cast worth a crap.
                                Could be both. JD fishes either way depending upon what you want.

Comment

Working...
                                X