Duck dog breeders/ labs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duck dog breeders/ labs

Looking for a puppy for my kids and myself. Would prefer a yellow lab female, but may take a Male. I want good hunting bloodlines. I need the names of some good breeders. Thanks advance!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

3M Labs
    Tigertown, TX
    Tell Alanna that Aaron (Huck’s owner)
    referred you

Comment

Duck Dog Trainer out of Winnie. Top notch facility and great guy to deal with!

Retriever Training is our specialty. We work with clients who are looking to have their hunting dog become a champion duck dog.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Got a yellow from here and they are close to you.

Comment

Saltgrass Retrievers in Winnie, Best Retrievers in Paige. Find a breeder who trains and checks all health clearances. Stay away from folks who breed charcoals and silvers!

Comment

Marc is dead to nuts correct. Amy Smith at Olde Oaks Labradors (Facebook page) just advertised a nice yellow female. Not sure if she's still available.

Comment

For Labrador Puppies. Include all pertinent data in your ad. (contact info, OFA, CERF, etc.)

Comment

Don't know how far you want to travel but we got our yellow female from Bear Creek Labradors of Colorado out of Craig, Co.

She has since passed on but she was a wonderful hunter and when we get ready for another dog I will definitely go back to Kelly and Sarah.

I would add that when we got our pup we were living in Austin and did a road trip to go pick her up and had a great time.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Redmark Labs out of Lexington, Tx. My yellow lab came from there and is a dang good dog.

Comment

LlGundogs in crockett is another great one as well i think a few of us on here have dogs from them

Comment

if you were north texas we have a 4 day lab show in April at our venue expecting over 250 dogs

Comment

Thanks to all. I have been in contact with a few of these folks and have a few more to call

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post
                          Got a yellow from here and they are close to you.

https://www.3dretrievers.com/
                          Got a chocolate from them three years ago and couldn’t of asked for a better one.

Comment

Soggy Bottom Retrievers
                            Lauren Carter 936-366-5668

Comment

Wade at texas duck dogs will know where to find a good hunting puppy.

Texas Duck Dogs - Retriever Training in North Texas, Dallas Retriever Training, Fort Worth, Plano, Richardson, McKinney, DFW Metroplex. Texas Duck Dogs

Comment

Working...
                              X