Bownanza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mary View Post
    No...and not sure we will be able to pull it off this year. There aren't any parks allowing the amount of people for a gathering that we would have. I'm monitoring it....but, not holding my breath on getting a date for this March.
    Maybe something other than March, spring break, crappie, etc?

Comment

in and hopeful

Comment

This is a think outside the box group... maybe something like headwaterssaloon.com in harper. Few cabins, lots of outdoor space and covered pavilion. Some of these places are hurting with covid restrictions and may be willing to negotiate

Comment

PINS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

No...and not sure we will be able to pull it off this year. There aren't any parks allowing the amount of people for a gathering that we would have. I'm monitoring it....but, not holding my breath on getting a date for this March.
            We don't need no stinkin park to tell us we can or can not get together. Like someone else already mentioned.....time to think outside the box.

Comment

Originally posted by 1riot1ranger View Post
              This is a think outside the box group... maybe something like headwaterssaloon.com in harper. Few cabins, lots of outdoor space and covered pavilion. Some of these places are hurting with covid restrictions and may be willing to negotiate

Not a terrible idea at all. We used to stay at a place called Roddy Tree in Ingram for family reunions. They had a bunch of different cabins of different sizes and accommodations, a pool, the River, tons of green space. Something along those lines would be great and maybe an alternative. I don’t know what typical turnout is for Bownanza, but something along those lines could work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by gpena View Post
                PINS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                This right here!

Comment

Later in the year works too!

Comment

Rats! We pulled out last year at the last minute due to wifey's worry over the virus, and was concerned that this year might have to be cancelled.

I was really looking forward to going this year and meeting a few whom I have not met. I also wanted to give those who I have recently pizzed off an opportunity to feel better by whupping my arse!

Comment

Brazos County Expo Complex has been open for business

Comment

We can just call it a protest and meet whether they like it or not.

Comment

I ain’t skeerd!! Gotta go sometime...

If it’s on, I’m there.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                            Rats! We pulled out last year at the last minute due to wifey's worry over the virus, and was concerned that this year might have to be cancelled.

I was really looking forward to going this year and meeting a few whom I have not met. I also wanted to give those who I have recently pizzed off an opportunity to feel better by whupping my arse!
                            If I was feelin better I’d whup your arse Randy!! But I’m kinda “under” the weather. Not chicken mind ya, just not up to it...

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                              We can just call it a protest and meet whether they like it or not.

I think we'll need to burn something down for it to be considered peaceful.

Comment

In Franklin Tx 45 minutes north of Bryan Texas. Have an AirBNB that will Sleep 8-10 and a hunters cabin that will sleep 6 and a whole bunch of pasture for cooking and congregating!

Comment

Working...
                                X