Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hill Country skid steer/mulcher rental or service?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to find somewhere to rent a skid steer with a mulcher/grinder attachment or pay someone to do a little work at our lease in Doss. Anyone have any leads or reccomendations?

I would contact dig Texas out of Marble Falls. We got almost all our attachments from them. I'm not sure if they rent skid steers, but I'm willing to bet they know someone to recommend.

Comment

or contact https://www.facebook.com/All-Axis-La...9521437111791/

Matt is a site sponsor and is in the hill country.

Comment

Matt Stolle (All Axis Land Services) has been a great friend of mine for many years. You won't go wrong with using him I assure ya!

Comment

They rent them in Junction at Junction Hardware. If I remember right it was about 6 to 7 hundred a day. Im sure 8 hr days on the meter. Better make sure they have renters insurance just incase.

Comment

Ewald Kubota in Fredericksburg is who I would contact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
              or contact https://www.facebook.com/All-Axis-La...9521437111791/

Matt is a site sponsor and is in the hill country.

Originally posted by 312InchMagnum View Post
              Trying to find somewhere to rent a skid steer with a mulcher/grinder attachment or pay someone to do a little work at our lease in Doss. Anyone have any leads or reccomendations?

Originally posted by kck View Post
              Matt Stolle (All Axis Land Services) has been a great friend of mine for many years. You won't go wrong with using him I assure ya!

Thanks Gentleman! Sorry it took me so long to find this thread. I wish it would notify me when I'm recommended.

You can rent mine but I will have to operate it I would do your homework before you rent one. I did some work for a customer that rented both units from the Junction place and one unit went down the first day and the second the second day. He had to hire an attorney to deal with the rental place.

I have a one day minimum of $1500(8 hours of machine time) and $300 one time load in fee for that area. If you have any questions feel free to give me a call.

Last edited by Stolle; 01-19-2021, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X