• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers for his family and loved ones.

Comment

Rip

Comment

Always enjoyed his posts and experiences. I can think of no greater tribute than reading all the previous posts. Speaks volumes about the man and the lives he touched.
        Prayers up to family and friends

Comment

Prayers up for his family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers sent!

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Comment

Breck was an original he will be missed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Clark View Post
                  I hunted with Breck in the 90’s, well before he became a KLBJ radio celebrity and TBH legend.
                  He was supercharged, a pleasure to be around and one heck of a sportsman.
                  I learned a lot from that man, he will be missed.
                  My condolences to his family.
                  I forgot about his KLBJ radio stardom! RIP man.

Comment

So sad, TBH legend. Prayers for his family

Comment

I never met him, but as with so many TBHer, you can get to know some without the actual face to face meeting. I remember well reading the stories of Stratton's pursuit of his golf game and well as the funny videos. I cannot locate the one of Breck neaking up and kicking the javi in the butt!

Here is one of young Stratton getting knocked down by his shotgun.

My prayers to his family

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                        This one hurts, hurts bad. Breck was a friend, a mentor, and a icon. When I was at UT he took me under his wing and I knew I had a friend I could count on. He bought my lunch 1-2 times a month (Rockin Ruthanns at Maudies) made sure I didn’t need anything, and helped teach me how to bow hunt. He was always generous with his time, his knowledge, and gear. He gave me his old tricked out Mathews bow, a Deerslayer Slaypod, bow hunting pack, etc. to help me get started. He took me on a couple hunts, teaching along the way.

I always admired the zest for life and no doubt he lived life to the fullest. He’s had a huge impact on my life and I’ll always be thankful for that.

My condolences to his family. He was a special one.

Heath, I thought about you several times yesterday while thinking about Breck. He loved you brother. I echo what everyone else on here has already said. He was a legend on TBH and in the woods. Breck & Luckie together at the campfire made that season on the Shield Ranch one that will never be forgotten. He was all the above and hilarious too. RIP Breckgyver! Prayers for the whole family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So sorry to hear that. Prayers up for the family.

Comment

****! No way! Breck was a great guy for sure. My heart hurts for him and his family.

Comment

Prayers for his family.

Comment

Crud. Saddened to hear this. Prayers up for those he left behind.

Comment

Working...
                                X