Egyptian UFO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Egyptian UFO?

I don't have s a super strong opinion either way. But thought this was an interesting video.

After the Pentagon released their statement earlier this year, I'm not sure anyone can deny their existence. I think one of the main reasons the U.S. government hasn't released more information about them, is because they haven't figured out the technology yet. Obviously we want to be the first country to reverse engineer propulsion technology.

Comment

Coming back to visit the pyramids that they built.

Comment

Not a "UFO" as in of alien origin. Some countries military project probably. Looks like a bunch of drones.

Comment

"not of this world" was the quote from the Pentagon. If you've ever looked into Bob Lazar, it's eye opening. He has been ridiculed for years to try and discredit his experiences. This is the same guy who talked about element 115 back in the 80's when it was considered "science fiction" only to be proven to exist recently.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowthreat View Post
            After the Pentagon released their statement earlier this year, I'm not sure anyone can deny their existence.
            What was their statement?

EDIT: I think you just answered it

Comment

After the Pentagon released their statement earlier this year, I'm not sure anyone can deny their existence. I think one of the main reasons the U.S. government hasn't released more information about them, is because they haven't figured out the technology yet. Obviously we want to be the first country to reverse engineer propulsion technology.

And people were still freaking out more about the wuhon flu.

Comment

They are illuminated sky divers

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

Comment

Regardless what this event was the proof they exist is thousands of years old.
                  Every society on earth described their visits. There are structures on earth people could not have build without steel but yet academia want you to believe these things were build with soft copper and sand.

Comment

"not of this world" was the quote from the Pentagon. If you've ever looked into Bob Lazar, it's eye opening. He has been ridiculed for years to try and discredit his experiences. This is the same guy who talked about element 115 back in the 80's when it was considered "science fiction" only to be proven to exist recently.
                    Crazy listening to that Lazar guy. Listen to Joe Rogan’s pod cast, he is talking to a bunch of people, and one guy says there are super clear pictures of an alien that the government has but won’t release it. The guy went to Rogan hoping his notoriety will convince ( pressure) them to release them. Also in Africa one made an appearance at an elementary school, out in a field, after the kids had all drawn pictures of what they seen. This was a long time ago and I guess Joe went over there and interviewed those same kids now that they are older ( 30 years ago or so) and still they insist and confirm what they witnessed. I am sure they are watching us, and shaking their heads, seeing this place is about to self destruct. I personally think this would be a much better place if the Indians would have won.
                    Last edited by critter69; 12-07-2020, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Not really a crazy concept
                      There's mention in the Bible. God made the universe, just look up in the sky and you'd have to be an isolationist to think your the only living thing out here. It's crazy huge.
                      The question is are they good or evil but that may not matter either because our time is written in the Good Book. They're probably just watching our crazy earth for fun

Comment

Originally posted by txhunt7 View Post
                        There's mention in the Bible. God made the universe, just look up in the sky and you'd have to be an isolationist to think your the only living thing out here. It's crazy huge.
                        The question is are they good or evil but that may not matter either because our time is written in the Good Book. They're probably just watching our crazy earth for fun
                        Amen brother!
                        You sir are a wise man

Comment

Originally posted by txhunt7 View Post
                          Intergalactic reality show, suddenly everything makes sense.....

Comment

Originally posted by rklazajr View Post
                            They are illuminated sky divers

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
                            This. Similar to this:
                            IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
                            I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Comment

Why it posts so many of the same thing when I use the YouTube embed feature is beyond me.

Comment

Working...
                              X