No announcement yet.

2020 College Football Week 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next man up. These kids aren’t experienced enough to make decisions of this nature or get terrible advice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lets see, 3 years into 10 year contract @ 7.5m/year for a total of 75M. That wasn't guaranteed was it? Please tell me it wasn't guaranteed?...

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
        Lets see, 3 years into 10 year contract @ 7.5m/year for a total of 75M. That wasn't guaranteed was it? Please tell me it wasn't guaranteed?...

What gives you concern? He has more talent in that locker room than at any point over the last 3 years.

Somebody on here of all places says he has locker room issues and we gonna believe it?

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
          What gives you concern? He has more talent in that locker room than at any point over the last 3 years.

Somebody on here of all places says he has locker room issues and we gonna believe it?

Just jokes

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
            Just jokes

Ok. There are still no excuses for this team. Time to win some games we haven’t won consistently in the past.

Comment

Talent that is opting out.

I also said that there may be no MERIT to it, just what I was told by a big Aggie friend. Your panties are bunching up but don’t be mad at us. This was supposed to be the year of the Aggie, it’s not our fault all this is happening.

Comment

All I’m saying is this could still be the Aggie’s year. Nothing has been lost. I’m more worried about Vandy finding an out and canceling on Saturday than this.

Interesting that these are all Sumlin recruits opting out. I look forward to following the “great work” they are going to do in our community while they focus on injustice and such instead of playing football. This kid quit on his team. That’s all.

Comment

Winning takes care of a lot of "issues" . . 6 days . .

Comment

Not saying this is the case for the Aggy player, but if someone opts out this year and then transfers do they get to play next year and keep all their remaining eligibility?

Sorry I haven't kept up with the rules for the social justice warriors.

Comment

All I’m saying is this could still be the Aggie’s year. Nothing has been lost. I’m more worried about Vandy finding an out and canceling on Saturday than this.

Interesting that these are all Sumlin recruits opting out. I look forward to following the “great work” they are going to do in our community while they focus on injustice and such instead of playing football. This kid quit on his team. That’s all.

Talent is rising to the top . .

Comment

Hines didn’t want to compete for playing time. He’s mentally weak.

I really hate kids opting out under the guise of, “doing something for the neighborhood” COVID, can’t focus during these times, etc... it’s only an excuse because you don’t want to compete.

Hopefully Hines and any other weak link mentality on the team get out now and not inject a bad attitude in the locker room.

Comment

Coach Eaux is about to appear on 60 Minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                            Coach Eaux is about to appear on 60 Minutes.
                            In a dream?. . What? . .

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                              I said this before season started and i was tar an feathered, glad to see there’s some people that get it

C'mon now. Is the season different, yes. Does it matter, yes. It will never be like it was so this is highly important as to how it has handled. Could end up being better, or could end up being much much worse......

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                                In a dream?. . What? . .
                                [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tD7JXvVmLvI"]LSU Football Coach Ed Orgeron: The 60 Minutes Interview - YouTube[/ame]

Shrimp Boat Captain

Comment

Working...
                                X